What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion

I wanted to get Markhor [Our national Mascot] tattoo on my shoulder, but if you have tattoos of 'living objects' Namaz gets void.

Markhor.jpg

butt kithe chhup gaya :)

You speak Punjabi ..... ???

Scared.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, that might be so that people don't start worshipping a symbol (in the olden days).... I don't think it would be a problem anymore, it's all about niyyat..... no problem according to me.....

@Hyperion

I wanted to get Markhor [Our national Mascot] tattoo on my shoulder, but if you have tattoos of 'living objects' Namaz gets void.

Markhor.jpg

You speak Punjabi ..... ???

Scared.gif

Yara, that might be so that people don't start worshipping a symbol (in the olden days).... I don't think it would be a problem anymore, it's all about niyyat..... no problem according to me.....

All tattoos are considered haram. Which comformist fatwa has prohibited it that I have not heard of? I would very much like to get the shahada on my back. :smokin:

@sms I have 6 paternal uncles! 3 are in the armed force. 2 are buisness men and my Dad is a govt. Officer!

Dil pe na le!! Try to Understand sarcasm intended!

a hot head warrior is a dead warrior and yes u can be a warrior and a merchant in a same lifetime ......
True... the old assumptions are no more valid in 21st century

" Tu,Reh-Naward-E-Shauq hai manzil na kar qabool | Laila, bhi hamnasheen ho, to mehmal na kar qabool | Aye, Joo-E-Aab barh kay, ho Darya-E-Tund of tez | Sahil,Tujhe atta ho,to Sahil na kar qabool | Khoya, na ja sanam kada-E-Kainat main | Mehfil, Gudaaz! Garmi-E-Mehfil na kar qabool | Subh-E-Azal yeh mujh say kaha Jibrayiel nay | Jo, Aql ka ghulam ho,Woh dil na kar qabool | Batil, Dooie pasand hai, Haq la-Shareek hai | Shirkat, mayana-E- Haq-O-Batil na kar Qabool "

Iqbal

@liontk @Hyperion @Armstrong @Hyperion @Mirzay @ZYXW @Awesome @Dillinger

Can you break this down for me, or have a link that can explain this in detail if you are not too busy with Eid parties ;). I can understand bits and pieces of this but as a whole this passage does not make sense as far as the message he is trying to communicate to the reader.

What would those "mooo-la-las" know? I'll give you a fatwa.... as long as you have any grey matter and don't consider anyone or anything next to Allah, it's OK. It's no longer the 2nd century, where I could fart golden fumes, and make you believe that it's something divine, and you start worshipping me.

Think logically..... if you somehow took an iPhone from today, back to the days of nascent Islam, wouldn't people start worshipping you? And you'd have a bunch of moron bedouins, who'd tattoo the "iPhone" on their arms.... NOW THAT WOULD BE SHIRK....

Do you want me to further elaborate on simple logic???? You guys take religion word for word as a static object, where in reality it is highly dynamic and twists and turns with time...... you just keep the best of humanity, no matter what time-frame you exist in....

All tattoos are considered haram. Which comformist fatwa has prohibited it that I have not heard of? I would very much like to get the shahada on my back. :smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom