What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Neptune

who has shown better performance in counter terrorist Ops !!! our SSG or other nato Special forces ?????

Well, upon the equipment and tactics I'd say NSOHQ, BUT It's a newly formed structure and it doesn't have combat experience other Afghanistan if mean nato's joint spec. ops forces.

Overall, I'd rank SSG upper than NSOHQ

Last edited by a moderator:
Rajput Bhatti!!
@RAMPAGE what's your cast?
yaar we're also rajput but not bhatti !!!

Well, upon the equipment and tactics I'd say NSOHQ, BUT It's a newly formed structure and it doesn't have combat experience other Afghanistan if mean nato's joint spec. ops forces.

Overall, I'd rank SSG upper than NSOHQ
whats nsohq ???

lolzzzzz

rajput is a very large race and it has many casts , even Nai and Qassai :rofl: !!!

depends !!! ......
what other castes do you have there... and which is the dominant caste.. in your state?

yaar we're also rajput but not bhatti !!!

whats nsohq ???

logo2.png

Home - NSHQ

now a balochi will tell me about my own clan :rolleyes:

balochi is a language kid.. as for ur clan.. i know many "real rajputs from conservative rural background" ... one of my best frnds (who is like a real brother) is also a rajput..

Lol, we were warriors and Mercheants!

LOL joke of the day!!
NO ofence to any one but one cannot be Merchants aka lala aka baniya and warrior at same time.

Merchant are very smart and calculative people and a hot head (warrior) cannot be successfull as merch.ant

@RAMPAGE the real word is BALUCH

LOL joke of the day!!
NO ofence to any one but one cannot be Merchants aka lala aka baniya and warrior at same time.

Merchant are very smart and calculative people and a hot head (warrior) cannot be successfull as merch.ant
Not at the same time :rofl:
most were warriors, some were mercheants!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom