What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok 1 is pretty obvious but the other is pretty impossible !!!

Keira-Knightley-and-Kristen-Stewart.jpeg
keira knightley + kristen stewart ... you lesbo :yay:
I cheated..

@SecurRRRR!! ,you haven't told me what to do next with that beautiful chick once i successfully hypnotize her....

Her hen mama is away.Should i ask her now to stand on one leg for me or what?:lol:

Polish+w+Sunglasses.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@SecurRRRR!! ,you haven't told me what to do next with that beautiful chick once i successfully hypnotize her....

Her hen mama is away.Should i ask her now to stand on one leg for me or what?:lol:

Why not , sire ? :D

But you are clearly in violation of the Oath of Hypocrites ! ( The Hippocratic Oath ) :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not , sire ? :D

But you are clearly in violation of the Oath of Hypocrites ! ( The Hippocratic Oath ) :rofl:

Hippocrates did an update on his oath after going into his grave.

My next step is to connect with the dead telepathically to see what edits he was able to make.:D

Hippocratic did an update on his oath after going into his grave.

My next step is to connect with the dead telepathically to see what edits he was able to made.:D

Did he , now ? What a hypocrite ! :D

Tread with caution , what if they pull you there somehow ? What would the coroner write in the report then ? :what:

Tread with caution , what if they pull you there somehow ? What would the coroner write in the report then ? :what:

Hypocrites only pull in hypocrites..I wish i was that much blessed..It's time to test my qualities though.......

The coroner may say ,"got caught in a lift as the lights went off"

Hypocrites only pull in hypocrites..I wish i was that much blessed..It's time to test my qualities though.......

The coroner may say ,"got caught in a lift as the lights went off"

The only thing missing there is ' O ye faithfuls ' :D

On the usual place then ! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom