What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon @hinduguy yay guys. I'm fine how about you... I was busy with some kind of a internet war lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion while you are travelling, look up this Islands for Sale in Greece, Europe
This may be a good place to start a new south asian european nation. Pakistan choro, its a lost cause.. Even Indians who want to make a new state are welcome here.. itll be desiland.

Lets make a detailed plan to con someone for the cash. @Dillinger @Armstrong
buyers-guide-final-flip2_Float

Well sir, one can always start a Ponzi scheme. Or, I was thinking of selling @Armstrong as an exotic dancer to some Sheikh. Me and @Hyperion have even worked out the preliminary details regarding the latter and are in the market looking for a prospective buyer. :agree: Know anyone who might be aroused at the sight of Butt sahib shaking his humps? If so then please do inform either Hyperion or me.

@Hyperion while you are travelling, look up this Islands for Sale in Greece, Europe
This may be a good place to start a new south asian european nation. Pakistan choro, its a lost cause.. Even Indians who want to make a new state are welcome here.. itll be desiland.

Lets make a detailed plan to con someone for the cash. @Dillinger @Armstrong
buyers-guide-final-flip2_Float

Bye Bye Brother ! :wave:

Mana Watan Aei Pakistan, Mani Jaan Aei Pakistan ! :pakistan:

I'm 23 which means I've still got another few decades in me to do whatever I can for the country to have that one chance....one chance, to rediscover Jinnah's Pakistan that many of my countrymen, my family members & my Quaid fought & died for ! :kiss3:

I'm 23 which means I've still got another few decades in me to do something for the country to have that one chance....one chance, to rediscover Jinnah's Pakistan that many of my countrymen, my family members & my Quaid fought & died for ! :kiss3:

Not if you end up entertaining some lard *** sheikh.:omghaha:

Brother while your enthusiasm and patriotism is much appreciated, why should that stop you from still buying the damn Island- you can come over for vacations while the rest of live it up full time. :P

I'm 23 which means I've still got another few decades in me to do whatever I can for the country to have that one chance....one chance, to rediscover Jinnah's Pakistan that many of my countrymen, my family members & my Quaid fought & died for ! :kiss3:

where are you going.. to islo?

Darling, solve this riddle ........ :D
I'm a mullah at heart and liberal by actions... so which category do I belong to?

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=144630" target="_blank">ZYXW</a></u>
"Disco Maulvi" is too much of a cliche.... A Hip-Hop Maulvi would be more close.......... :D

you are a chicken dancer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom