What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramadan Mubarak to you as well. I am fine thanks, just sorting out a few issues in my life. As for Ramadan, it's hell in the summer. :lol:

yes here too:argh: but summers in saudia is not bearable:undecided:...how long is da fast there? here we hav a 14 hours long fast:oops:

sortin issues? studies? u wer preparin somthin som exams i guess :unsure: wen we had our grand fightin days here haha:omghaha:

im feelin embarras nw
smileys-love-920181.gif
....sorry for all dat...no hard feelings lol :P
smileys-smiley-with-sign-723998.gif

yes here too:argh: but summers in saudia is not bearable:undecided:...how long is da fast there? here we hav a 14 hours long fast:oops:

sortin issues? studies? u wer preparin somthin som exams i guess :unsure: wen we had our grand fightin days here haha:omghaha:

im feelin embarras nw
smileys-love-920181.gif
....sorry for all dat...no hard feelings lol

It's 14 and a half hours long here. I don't really get hungry during the fast, but the thirst for water is unbearable. Yup, I need to sort out some personal issues in my life, & I hope I am able to do that soon Insha Allah. My preparation for GMAT was completed a long time ago, but I will have to figure out a way to manage my work with my studies in the future. That is probably going to be damn tough. :lol:

I have no hard feelings at all regarding our arguments, all is forgotten. :) There is no need to apologize, I share the blame for our arguments as well so I am sorry too. Shouldn't have overreacted, which reminds me; do you still visit the one liner thread? Haha. :D

It's 14 and a half hours long here. I don't really get hungry during the fast, but the thirst for water is unbearable. Yup, I need to sort out some personal issues in my life, & I hope I am able to do that soon Insha Allah. My preparation for GMAT was completed a long time ago, but I will have to figure out a way to manage my work with my studies in the future. That is probably going to be damn tough. :lol:

I have no hard feelings at all regarding our arguments, all is forgotten. :) There is no need to apologize, I share the blame for our arguments as well so I am sorry too. Shouldn't have overreacted, which reminds me; do you still visit the one liner thread? Haha. :D

yes somtimes but da thread doesnt or dint have da charm in it nw dat it used to hav wid me bashin u unecessary n u goin wild on every bit of it lol
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

myny tu wahan jana hi chor dia:cray::drag:

congrats on doin GMAT btw....n yes saudia my its very little to enjoy work wid studies ..da shieks are very sara hua ppl

move to europe etc

w behaves like kid sometimes.. lolz... maaf karde usse.

i dint wanna quote u but i had to tell u dat da only two infractions i ever got so far here by any admin is @WebMaster da webby...who u think favours me!

i dun like getting favours of admins or mods for anythin....i never askd them for anythin ok! u can ask thm!

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn guys!!! I was hangin at facebook, checked the Pk Defence's page. And those who work there. I saw many of my friends pictures. They're amazin!!! :D

@RAMPAGE i can't do that mate. I do not share personal infos of others.

@Marshmallow, damn you girl!!! Whenever I see your avatar, It scares me!!!

@RAMPAGE i can't do that mate. I do not share personal infos of others.

@Marshmallow, damn you girl!!! Whenever I see your avatar, It scares me!!!

haha ok ill change it today....but afta ill sign in again...i got to go nw bye :wave:

hw abt if i choose an avtar of a cockroach this time wid any messg?
jk

btw r u fasting? how abt sharin dis pic ? :P
coldCoffee-recipe.jpg

images

Ice-cream-food-31940254-500-300.jpg

@RAMPAGE i can't do that mate. I do not share personal infos of others
lol u can access the official page through the "like us" option at the end of the page . btw ur talking about the offlicial page , right ?????

haha ok ill change it today....but afta ill sign in again...i got to go nw bye :wave:

hw abt if i choose an avtar of a cockroach this time wid any messg?
jk

btw r u fasting? how abt sharin dis pic ? :P
coldCoffee-recipe.jpg

images

Ice-cream-food-31940254-500-300.jpg

nope. I'm not fastin now. I'm a bit drunk. I broke up with my gf. So to protest it, i changed my avatar pic that's taken by her :smokin:
@RAMPAGE that's right. The official page, lol

yes somtimes but da thread doesnt or dint have da charm in it nw dat it used to hav wid me bashin u unecessary n u goin wild on every bit of it lol

Haha.......good times! :cheers:

myny tu wahan jana hi chor dia:cray::drag:

Ab jab mein wahan dubara post karoon ga tho phir reply kar kay dekhna. :devil:

congrats on doin GMAT btw....n yes saudia my its very little to enjoy work wid studies ..da shieks are very sara hua ppl

I still haven't appeared for the GMAT exam, but I can do that any day now. I am pretty well prepared. I am kind of enjoying work, although it gets really hectic sometimes.

move to europe etc

Permanently, or for studies?

@Neptune buddy can u tell me how many admins and mods are there in total ??? :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom