What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RAMPAGE yes,but edit it now!

I used to live in officers colony.. near shami road,cav ground... when my father was posted as G1 SD in lahore... :)
yes, many cousins still live there, i go there almost daily!

Last edited by a moderator:
"There is a limit to everything being nice too" - :angel: -

@RAMPAGE yes,but edit it now!

yes, many cousins still live there, i go there almost daily!

I did some pretty stupid shyt there... :lol: ... Hooked up with the daughter of col cord.. (who was also my bapus senior)... her brothers came to know abt it... 2 days later 2 guys show up ... and ask me to come with them.. i did... they ask me abt her..n tht i shouldnt talk to her etc... told em to go eff themselves.... (they were her elder brothers frnds)... they dnt do shyt n walk away... a day later ... a kid comes to my house n tells me tht "bhai aap k dost aap kou bula rahay haien" .. i understood the situation...brought out a handgun n a dagger... walk up to em p....ies... pulled out my gun aimed for em.... they got shyt scared... half an hour later the her 2 younger brothers come to my house... my chachu luckily was there.. they tell em the whole story... (with tears in their eyes)... he assures them tht he il punish me n stuff........ :)

Nothing happens... :lol:
@Alpha1 i still have a gf where u live... :lol:

I did some pretty stupid shyt there... :lol: ... Hooked up with the daughter of col cord.. (who was also my bapus senior)... her brothers came to know abt it... 2 days later 2 guys show up ... and ask me to come with them.. i did... they ask me abt her..n tht i shouldnt talk to her etc... told em to go eff themselves.... (they were her elder brothers frnds)... they dnt do shyt n walk away... a day later ... a kid comes to my house n tells me tht "bhai aap k dost aap kou bula rahay haien" .. i understood the situation...brought out a handgun n a dagger... walk up to em p....ies... pulled out my gun aimed for em.... they got shyt scared... half an hour later the her 2 younger brothers come to my house... my chachu luckily was there.. they tell em the whole story... (with tears in their eyes)... he assures them tht he il punish me n stuff........ :)

Nothing happens... :lol:
@Alpha1 i still have a gf where u live... :lol:
don't say GF ! say bacchi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom