What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
994223_10151519471371560_2112130702_n.jpg

Alpha, aaj mera dill chah raha hai kay mein kissi ko rakh kay phenti charhaon... and don't know why you come to mind every time I think that... :P

Now be a sport and let me kick the crap out of you... :D

Alpha, aaj mera dill chah raha hai kay mein kissi ko rakh kay phenti charhaon... ]and don't know why you come to mind every time I think that... :P

Now be a sport and let me kick the crap out of you... :D
an online guy comes to ur mind ? :what: and i thought only alpha here was ......... :whistle: btw living in pakistan has its advantages ........ u can rough up anybody u have a grudge against with going to jail :D

@RAMPAGE i have beaten people to a pulp with a golf club, hit people with a tubelight on the face, you are right , but they all deserved it! :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
@RAMPAGE i have beaten people to a pulp with a golf club, hit people with a tubelight on the face, you are right , but they all deserved it! :pop:
no man i don't think any of my victims deserved it but i never use anything except my hands or rarely a wicket :D btw ur sounding like dexter when u say DESERVED :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
no man i don't think any of my victims deserved it but i never use anything except my hands or rarely a wicket :D btw ur sounding like dexter when u say DESERVED :lol:
offending my best friends deserves a death penalty!! I was easy on them! :pop:
i am extremly protective of people i like!

offending my best friends deserves a death penalty!! I was easy on them! :pop:
i am extremly protective of people i like!

Its really easy to believe a skinny teenager who like dragons,cookies n strawberries... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom