What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, no actually, she offered me her hand to lift me up and said sorry, but I said "its okay" and manged myself get up... :ashamed:

I was in 8th class..

p.s. ab kay koe giray tou or baat hai, tab tou ham baat baat per ghabra jatay thay... masoom sa mein hota tha :D

It happened in 2nd class, during some period, teacher went out for some reason, a girl was sitting infront of me, i start pulling her hair for fun, so she turned back, hath ko jhatka dia meray and ***** slapped me on face :lol: and I became afraid of her,,, such a sissy I was then :D

11526_334555546675083_1762514191_a.jpg
thats the spirit ! :D but never replace a person with liquor ;)

@Leader @mafiya so you guyss talkin about your mems with girls??? Yeah I have one too lol :P

Last edited by a moderator:
It happened in 2nd class, during some period, teacher went out for some reason, a girl was sitting infront of me, i start pulling her hair for fun, so she turned back, hath ko jhatka dia meray and ***** slapped me on face :lol: and I became afraid of her,,, such a sissy I was then :D

lol.... that you deserved :laugh:

@Leader @mafiya so you guyss talkin about your mems with girls??? Yeah I have one too lol :P

lol... it just popped up due to a queuing process he told me about whic I would soon be facing....

you share yours, why not? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
thats the spirit ! :D but never replace a person with liquor ;)
that was a random pic. In my case, if its proven that ALL that was a lie. Then it will end with the same explosion it began with..
The whole world will see :pop:
ofcourse im hoping for peace :angel:
but my patience has a limit
Topic changed! :D
yes i am a very scary child!

that was a random pic. In my case, if its proven that ALL that was a lie. Then it will end with the same explosion it began with..
The whole world will see :pop:
ofcourse im hoping for peace :angel:
but my patience has a limit
Topic changed! :D
yes i am a very scary child!
u remember that advice i gave u about ur tour to europe ? fuk that ! u need to do that now ........ lahore can be generous :D

When I was 17, two years ago. I was in NYC. I was fullified with a love&respect to the Fleet. I was feeling like Superman. When dad left to D.C, I started to hang out in there. Then I met with an Aussie girl. We spent the whole week together. From trying to protect her from the black gangs to doin a couple of bad things. Not to mention what happened last night. Ahahahahahahah. Hell yeah...HOO-YAA :devil:

When I was 17, two years ago. I was in NYC. I was fullified with a love&respect to the Fleet. I was feeling like Superman. When dad left to D.C, I started to hang out in there. Then I met with an Aussie girl. We spent the whole week together. From trying to protect her from the black gangs to doin a couple of bad things. Not to mention what happened last night. Ahahahahahahah. Hell yeah...HOO-YAA :devil:

Holy shyt ur a teenager... im kinda surprised..

That;s outright 18+ story my friend :astagh: :omghaha:

ur 19 , kiddo ? :blink:

u remember that advice i gave u about ur tour to europe ? fuk that ! u need to do that now ........ lahore can be generous :D
:lol:
Ok. I sent you a FB message. Dont freak out.
I know im scary :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom