What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Neptune what did you have for dinner!

Last edited by a moderator:
that be great :D

once a girl fell on me in a queue due to a push, I couldnt keep myself stable either, and fell and she fell over me, unlike movies or our imaginations, it was rather painful... but it felt nice, amusing too..

Astaghfirullah :lol: :omghaha: :yay:

Lalay na kar, giri wo tjh par the imagine mai karnay lag para hu :lol: So when you get up, did you offer her help to get up,,, or she got herself up ? :azn:

beware of LGS senior girls campus near HEC,,,, waha say guzar howa to app bhul jaye gain ramzan chal raha hai aj kal :omghaha:

@JonAsad bari philosphical baat yad arahi thi! :confuse:
yad agi to btaon ga!

Hey @Neptune what did you have for dinner!

Well, Turkish soup, a Turkish dish not commonly known in the world, Pide, Ayran...etc. Btw I remember you were to tell me sth ? ? ? :)

no i not know him, after joining here i saw him LOL

You have so many posts and Thanks but still you are a Full Member like me !! :D

Well, Turkish soup, a Turkish dish not commonly known in the world, Pide, Ayran...etc. Btw I remember you were to tell me sth ? ? ? :)

Hummus with Pita chips and Falafal are Turkish dish right?

Astaghfirullah :lol: :omghaha: :yay:

Lalay na kar, giri wo tjh par the imagine mai karnay lag para hu :lol: So when you get up, did you offer her help to get up,,, or she got herself up ? :azn:

beware of LGS senior girls campus near HEC,,,, waha say guzar howa to app bhul jaye gain ramzan chal raha hai aj kal :omghaha:

haha, no actually, she offered me her hand to lift me up and said sorry, but I said "its okay" and manged myself get up... :ashamed:

I was in 8th class..

p.s. ab kay koe giray tou or baat hai, tab tou ham baat baat per ghabra jatay thay... masoom sa mein hota tha :D

11526_334555546675083_1762514191_a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom