What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: which country do you play with! Favourite tank? Favourit jet? Favourite WMD?
i used play with all three countries ,battlemaster tank , aurora aircraft , and the nuclear missile ! ;)

i used play with all three countries ,battlemaster tank , aurora aircraft , and the nuclear missile ! ;)
I love the overlord SMBT
What is your detailed strategy using the chinese against 1 opponent lets say
GLA

@hinduguy hey!
asleep-045.gif

im sleepy but ill sleep after sehri!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the overlord SMBT
What is your detailed strategy using the chinese against 1 opponent lets say
GLA
hmmm ....... first ill built the gattling guns all around my base .......... of course i need lots of cash so ill built the chinese internet center and fill the hacking mobile trucks with hackers and build lots of electricity generating buildings and 4-5 nuclear missile silos , after completing my base i'll attack their stringer defense with my 20 overlords and nuclear tipped migs after destroying their defenses and the armor producing building with my nuclear missiles i'll capture their command center with that women loutus and distroy every building except the the infantry barracks and disable it and than ill reconstruct the base with my style , when finished ill destroy their infantry barracks :) .......... one thing to remember is that u have to build ur super weapon before them and destroy it every time before its launch time completes :D

hmmm ....... first ill built the gattling guns all around my base .......... of course i need lots of cash so ill built the chinese internet center and fill the hacking mobile trucks with hackers and build lots of electricity generating buildings and 4-5 nuclear missile silos , after completing my base i'll attack their stringer defense with my 20 overlords and nuclear tipped migs after destroying their defenses and the armor producing building with my nuclear missiles i'll capture their command center with that women loutus and distroy every building except the the infantry barracks and disable it and than ill reconstruct the base with my style , when finished ill destroy their infantry barracks :) .......... one thing to remember is that u have to build ur super weapon before them and destroy it every time before its launch time completes :D

What the heck is that ? :what:

I thought the Migs could only be upgraded to fire Napalm ! :unsure:

What the heck is that ? :what:

I thought the Migs could only be upgraded to fire Napalm ! :unsure:
yeah me too. :unsure: I thought he was talking about some modified version of command and cönquer Generals
@RAMPAGE i think you are confusing a napalm firestorm with a nuclear explosion

yeah me too. :unsure: I thought he was talking about some modified version of command and cönquer Generals
@RAMPAGE i think you are confusing a napalm firestorm with a nuclear explosion
maybe but dont u get an nuclear upgrade for migs in the nuclear general ?

Hey @Tanja how you doin ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom