What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much .

Just collecting some data on the ' atrocities committed by Mukti Bahini on pro Pakistan people ' :)

What about you , bon ami ?
still haven't finished Abbottabad comission report..:sick:

all hail to king alpha....:D

@<u><a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=145565" target="_blank">Yzd Khalifa</a></u>

Pakistani girls make great wives ;)
@Neptune @Yzd Khalifa @Dillinger @Hyperion @Ayush @Talon @Slav Defence

lolz and bachiyana patana is very difficult too....bara jigar chahiye hota hai..cheetay....:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
@RAMPAGE @Ayush @Slav Defence
994224_485659371516254_1716916573_a.jpg

:woot::rofl::victory::omghaha::omghaha:

So @genmirajborgza786 - Bro tell me about the Stranded Pakistanis ! How do they see us ?

well I have been out of their since I was a child grew up abroad in Jeddah & Canada & only visited Pakistan/BD/India on vacations, like any other community they have there share of grief hopes etc they love the people of Pakistan but are disappointed by the govt lack of sincerity to repatriate them to their dream land which is Pakistan, there is a large Urdu speaking diaspora of stranded Pakistanis in Canada ( those that were lucky enough to leave BD back in the late 70's) thanks to the compassion showed to them by the former President Shaheed Zia-ur-Rahman of bangladesh , he in his capacity did sent some of them to the mid-east, west & karachi etc most probably because his parents had migrated to Karachi from Calcutta after partition & he himself grew up in Karachi before being posted in east pak, so he had some feeling for them & also understood them, unlike mujib & bhutto but after his assassination the process very much stopped thanks
to the soviets-afghan war, though there was some talks between nawas sharif & khaleda zia back in the early 90's to repatriate them but then, Nawaz lost the election to Benazir & the issue has been stalled ever since then

@RAMPAGE have you played, Rise of nations?
army.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom