What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
now i can't change this fact that my father was indian who migrated to Pakistan,nor i can change my farther...:hitwall:

Oiii Uncle is a Pakistani. Period ! Back then there was no India...it was the Indian Subcontinent or British India ! :angry:

tu family bana bhi kaun raha hai??:undecided: hum tu diplomatic relationship per yaqeen rakhtay hain...:rofl:

Sir jhoot na boleiiin aaap neiii khud kahaa thaa ke aap neiii apneii Indian Relatives mein seiii eik Aunty pei nazar rakhii hoiii hai aur aaap eik aur Sania Mirza walaa kaaam karnaa chahteiii hain ! :lol:

Well for that comment,next time im in Turkey i will date that certain lady and send you THE footage not A but THE.You talk alot about dressing up make-up and lipstick one might wonder,are you still in THE not A closet.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh come on you can't do that...its against the 'Bro Code' ! :pissed:

Sir jhoot na boleiiin aaap neiii khud kahaa thaa ke aap neiii apneii Indian Relatives mein seiii eik Aunty pei nazar rakhii hoiii hai aur aaap eik aur Sania Mirza walaa kaaam karnaa chahteiii hain ! :lol:

na na...aunty shadi shuda...2 bachon ki amma hain...is liye dil k arman paida hone se pehlay hi fanah hogaye....:rofl:

Oiii Uncle is a Pakistani. Period ! Back then there was no India...it was the Indian Subcontinent or British India ! :angry:

han well said well said...han bhai abu ji ka birth certificate hi badal detay hain NIC tu change ho hi gaya tha saalon pehlay aur dil bhi aur rooh bhi..:)

@Hyperion - Khan Sahib aaap bhiii kuch boliyeiiin ? :what:

Mereiii blatant jingoism cum racism pei hiii koi tabsaraa kar deiiin ? :unsure:

woh bhabhi se pit raha hai...bailan se buri terhaan...i can hear his voices:"begum!bus maaf kerdo...akhri baar..ainda baji ko muskura ker nahi dekhoon ga":omghaha:
aray @Hyperion mera bhai...che che kitna ziyada moo sujha hua hai... :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely we need to destroy all terrorists on our soil. Period !

PTI - Bandaa bunnn jaaa ! :angry:

But I don't want to destroy India...I just want Kashmir back ! :)
kashmir is india,and if you lay your eyes on kashmir,we will destroy you..:devil:

but there was an india..:devil: and it has been in existence for 5000 years..:devil:

Oh come on you can't do that...its against the 'Bro Code' ! :pissed:
I started?
The plan was to get her for you but after that i had to.
Btw after Ramazan im there,you could start by sending some Saffron(from Kashmir) maybe just maybe things could change.

Kashmir is pakistan, and if you lay your eyes on kashmir we will destroy you...:devil:

actually,we have the control of kashmir :whistle:,but you guys still have our P-O-K..:pissed:

kashmir is india,and if you lay your eyes on kashmir,we will destroy you..:devil:

Kashmir is my inheritance...kaisssiii bateiin kartaa haii tuuu ? :lol:

but there was an india..:devil: and it has been in existence for 5000 years..:devil:

Nope....there was an Indian Subcontinent that has existed for 1000s of years ! :P

Not the State of India !

Kashmir is my inheritance...kaisssiii bateiin kartaa haii tuuu ? :lol:

Nope....there was an Indian Subcontinent that has existed for 1000s of years ! :P

Not the State of India !

and kashmir is my countries' state.. :chilli:

and kashmir is my countries' state.. :chilli:

Only 43% of it as opposed to the 37% that we control - Congratulations for holding the additional 6% ! :lol:

At any rate I haven't the highest troop per civilian concentration in the world, thousands upon thousands of mass graves, a militancy or peaceful protests amassing thousands in my part ! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom