What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oi @Slav Defence - Mein neiii apneii dukhii dil ki dastaan sonaiii thiii aaap koo - Koi comment hii nahin kiyaa aap neii ? :cray:

mera bhai....kaun si daastan?:what: sunao sunao..hum zaroor murham rakhein gay...tumharay zaqmi dil per...:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
lolzzz ......kuch istarha meray saath bhi ho chuka hai :P
998821_682587031756361_1844075229_n.jpg

mera bhai....kaun si daastan?:what: sunao sunao..hum zaroor murham rakhein gay...tumharay zaqmi dil per...:lol:

Sir yeh waliii :

Sir mera eik Pro-Independence Kashmiri cousin haiii.....hum subb nei ussseii mil kar chapairain karainn thiiin when he talked about Kashmir's Independence from both Pakistan & India & none of us talk to him aur aaap yahan Indians seiii rishtadariyan lagaa ke beitheiii hoin haiiin ? Aaap kiii hub-ul-watani pei tou koi shuq ho hi nahin saktaa par aaap kiii isss baaat nei meraa dil thorrr diyaaa ! :cray:

Khair mubarak....Ramadan mubarak to you as well

:rofl: @Mani2020 wala haal :rofl:

Well maybe they changed their mind...did you offend someone recently?! :coffee:

oh bhai mera boht oper ka level ha ...dont compare this chachundar with me

Last edited by a moderator:
Not you or me,so something wrong with us?

Kardes, I've never tried myself because I've my heart set on a certain Turkish Lady ! :smitten:

You on the other hand need to know that if you continue dressing up like a woman, wearing high heels, plastering yourself with make-up & painting your nails a bright red color, its not likely that you'd be hit on by women but rather by men...hence why that bloke was eying you last night at the bar ! :P

Sir yeh waliii :
oho....kafi dukhiii kahani hai aapki janab......meri hamdardiyaan aap k saath hai..
ek cheez hai...diplomacy.....jo indians se miltay hue dikhatay hain..
ghirat ka yeh matlab nahi k bhaarti ko dekhtay hi chapirh maar do...:woot:

ramzan mubarik all.....ab kal se naswar bandh :pissed:

:omghaha: isi liye muqaddas maheenay k ehteraam mai we will meet in whatever...:woot:

oho....kafi dukhiii kahani hai aapki janab......meri hamdardiyaan aap k saath hai..
ek cheez hai...diplomacy.....jo indians se miltay hue dikhatay hain..
ghirat ka yeh matlab nahi k bhaarti ko dekhtay hi chapirh maar do...:woot:

Tou mein nei yeh kub kahaa sir jeee ? :unsure:

Friends - Alright ! Family - :bad:

Absolutely we need to destroy all terrorists on our soil. Period !

PTI - Bandaa bunnn jaaa ! :angry:

But I don't want to destroy India...I just want Kashmir back ! :)
ajao ajao..abhi chaltay hain...:laugh:

now i can't change this fact that my father was indian who migrated to Pakistan,nor i can change my farther...:hitwall:

now i can't change this fact that my father was indian who migrated to Pakistan,nor i can change my farther...:hitwall:

Kardes, I've never tried myself because I've my heart set on a certain Turkish Lady ! :smitten:

You on the other hand need to know that if you continue dressing up like a woman, wearing high heels, plastering yourself with make-up & painting your nails a bright red color, its not likely that you'd be hit on by women but rather by men...hence why that bloke was eying you last night at the bar ! :P
Well for that comment,next time im in Turkey i will date that certain lady and send you THE footage not A but THE.You talk alot about dressing up make-up and lipstick one might wonder,are you still in THE not A closet.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom