What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Slav Defence douno majors Tufail Mohammad or aziz bhatti punjab regiment sai meray ilaakai k hai ! Hoshiarpur before migration and lahore after :smitten: :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Slav Defence douno majors Tufail Mohammad or aziz bhatti punjab regiment sai meray ilaakai k hai ! Hoshiarpur before migration and lahore after :smitten: :pakistan:

yeh tu buhat hi achi baat hai meray bhai....:D

talon what are you saying..if I am not wrong we have shared a lot from each other...we use to talk alot to each other about everything...we shared everything with each other.our past,present,future..everything..from happy moments to sad one...
you and webmaster knew about me,more then anyone..and now I don't understand you?I was simply asking about your ID,about which you have told me..and all aero thingy yes I know we discussed,I was asking only if ur problem about id is solved that you have given to aero.
but what personal stuff are u talking about?

Whaooo What are YOU talking about?

ALL I AM SAYING IS you could easily PM @Aeronaut and ask him something instead of making this a public thing and revealing all your past! :angry:

Hell I am trying to make myself as invisible as possible and ....

Whaooo What are YOU talking about?

ALL I AM SAYING IS you could easily PM @Aeronaut and ask him something instead of making this a public thing and revealing all your past! :angry:

Hell I am trying to make myself as invisible as possible and ....

Oh...sorry but i wasn't revealing anything...:undecided: i misunderstood your up-front..i thought that you are saying that you have never share anything with me..i misunderstood.... that actually you were saying that you dont wanna talk here..ooopsss..
sorry sorry..my bad...:D

@Slav Defence my grandfather got shahaadat in 1965 war alhamdulillah and he was from the Punjab Regiment !

wow..alhamdulillah....batao kaisay woh shaheed huey??:)

@RAMPAGE buddy what are you waiting for then? :P

@Slav Defence They are all out of city today, will come back tomorrow morning so I was alone at home today and on top of it had almost whole day free in office.. Such a precious day wasted.. :hitwall:

@Ayush Action, primarily raw action, don't like artificial fight scenes where a weirdo is flying all over and kicking arses without any sense lol.. The issue is, I watch a lot of movies, so there may be very less movies that I've missed. But I only watch above mentioned movies so chances are that I have missed a few. Name a few and I'll see if I didn't watch any.. :)

@Alpha1 Hey buddy.. :)

@RAMPAGE buddy what are you waiting for then? :P

@Slav Defence They are all out of city today, will come back tomorrow morning so I was alone at home today and on top of it had almost whole day free in office.. Such a precious day wasted.. :hitwall:

@Ayush Action, primarily raw action, don't like artificial fight scenes where a weirdo is flying all over and kicking arses without any sense lol.. The issue is, I watch a lot of movies, so there may be very less movies that I've missed. But I only watch above mentioned movies so chances are that I have missed a few. Name a few and I'll see if I didn't watch any.. :)

@Alpha1 Hey buddy.. :)
baray dukh ki baat hai.....ab kiya kiya jaye...bhai koi friend hai tumhara....if i were u...i would definitely prefer to hangout with them..

just like bhatti saab but he was in the morchaa ! an artillery shell landed right in the morchaa :)

alhamdulliah..alhamdillah.....subhan Allah..Mashallah...my salute to his soul..:pakistan:

baray dukh ki baat hai.....ab kiya kiya jaye...bhai koi friend hai tumhara....if i were u...i would definitely prefer to hangout with them..

Yar I took early leave from office so ofcourse all of my friends would be busy in their offices..

Yar I took early leave from office so ofcourse all of my friends would be busy in their offices..

hmmm......yeh tu gerbar hogaye bhai....acha dekho....star world kholo..batao kaun si movie arahai hai?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom