What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
personal?but my question wasn't personal...are you really that talon who I know long ago?:undecided:

Question should be HAVE I EVER shared anything about myself up front that you are asking?! :unsure:

You have to give an Emotional turka with everything , dont you? :undecided:
ThankGod you are busy!
When are you off to Europe?
I will answer one of your Posts on another thread later :D

Question should be HAVE I EVER shared anything about myself up front that you are asking?! :unsure:

talon what are you saying..if I am not wrong we have shared a lot from each other...we use to talk alot to each other about everything...we shared everything with each other.our past,present,future..everything..from happy moments to sad one...
you and webmaster knew about me,more then anyone..and now I don't understand you?I was simply asking about your ID,about which you have told me..and all aero thingy yes I know we discussed,I was asking only if ur problem about id is solved that you have given to aero.
but what personal stuff are u talking about?

@Ayush thanks buddy, i did notice that.. :) And I'm pissed off today :|
@RAMPAGE and @Slav Defence Had some free time today so left office early to relax at home and watch a few movies. So far watched 2 movies and both were cr@p.. 4 - 5 hours wasted and I'm still looking for a good movie to watch.. :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
@RAMPAGE and @Slav Defence Had some free time today so left office early to relax at home and watch a few movies. So far watched 2 movies and both were cr@p.. 4 - 5 hours wasted and I'm still looking for a good movie to watch.. :cray:
i can recommend something u'll never regret seeing !

why..where is bhabhi ji??and munna jazzbot??:woot:
acha chalo choro...topmovies kholo dekho kaun si movie arahai hai?

tell me your genre or describe the type of movies u waatch..will try and come up with smthing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom