What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing much, was reading posts from people bellyaching about Egypt, why are the Iranians so happy? :blink: Sup with yuo my man?

I'm doing good thanks :cheers:

Well, IDK about the Iranians all I know is that the MB used to be their ally, as they share the same core-values, ambitions, and concept. As far as luck would have it, we never thought that the MB regime could have been toppled without ~22 million Egyptians protesting against them. - I don't believe that the figure - 22 million - is accurate tbqh.

Well if you knew me at all, you'd know that I never have anything against pretty ladies of any creed/ethnicity.... :rofl:

@Hyperion

Here's one for you

Farsi = Tajiki = Dari Bonu Yodgora very nice song - YouTube

:rofl:

Great , remind me again , what did you study ? :D

Friends , Romans , Countrymen , lend me your ears ! :rofl: Be advised , orally administered sativa is radically different , potent and long lasting , nothing that the inhalatory route comes close to .

Last edited by a moderator:
What's up my Arab friend? You are the only one who doesn't loose his cool in an argument... :D

I'm doing good thanks :cheers:

Well, IDK about the Iranians all I know is that the MB used to be their ally, as they share the same core-values, ambitions, and concept. As far as luck would have it, we never thought that the MB regime could have been toppled without ~22 million Egyptians protesting against them. - I don't believe that the figure - 22 million - is accurate tbqh.

If you were trying to antagonize me, by mentioning "Persian", "Tajik" or "Kazakh" women (by dedicating a song), then it was one epic fail. I never judge pretty women. They are all innocent. :D

On the other hand, ugly ones..... that's open for debate... :P

What does it mean , though ? :D

Mate, I'm fine. Thanks for asking. Yeah you are right, they are irritated very easily - takes me 5 seconds to do so, without fail.. :D

Hey there :victory: what's going on?

Oh yeah -_- some Arabs can be as nasty as hell in an argument, I know this very well :D

If you were trying to antagonize me, by mentioning "Persian", "Tajik" or "Kazakh" women (by dedicating a song), then it was one epic fail. I never judge pretty women. They are all innocent. :D

On the other hand, ugly ones..... that's open for debate... :P

Hell , no .

I was hoping to get a translation rather :D . The concept of universal innocence of beauty seems fairly engraved in your mind , though :rofl:

67797_685020904846307_1632093599_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom