What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah ok.. i thought u got alpha1 because you got that disease.. why is ur id alpha1
well my old handle was alpha1cavalier
Talon suggested 1cavalier or Alpha1
I chose Alpha1 :D

Hi and Bye.... :P

Good night.....:sleep::wave:

good night..
ab9c013beb0f89cb35cc68458ed50e63.image.240x159.jpg

Meanwhile at a thread about NS's visit to china, @mafiya quoted his own post and called himself an idiot.. :omghaha: that was the most funny stuff I've ever seen on PDF.. :woot: :rofl:

@mafiya how you did that lol I think you can't quote yourself?? That was just epic.. :rofl:

@Leader @Slav Defence @Marshmallow @Talon @Armstrong @balixd @A.Rafay @RAMPAGE

i read that post and i think he meant o put a pause there like "pakistan....idiot " he called NS an idiot....it depends how you say during a conversation....it has duel meanings and i dont see anything wrong with that

Well It happens when you are watching American Pie and posting on def.pk at same time :D

I thought I quoted darkinsky in haste but sometimes you do get distracted by somethings :D

Last edited by a moderator:
No Bud....I think I was looking GREAT in PINK only.......will try for it.....1 more RED card than I will be PINK for a good time :tup:

NO my brother, we need you here to make the lungi bangers chitter. :D
@arp2041 Even honorable Sheikh Hasina agrees with me

39419026.jpg

@RAMPAGE do u have any question related to BS in biotechnology?

why would you do something else than watch American Pie....ganday....i cant believe i sided with you :fie:
Well It happens when you are watching American Pie and posting on def.pk at same time :D

I thought I quoted darkinsky in haste but sometimes you do get distracted by somethings :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom