What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
IFRAME>

To the great white north. :D I am pretty sure I am going too.
Nothing I can tell you about over here. ;) Vaise tumhe kyoun itna parva? :azn:
Haha you know I kinda do miss you, you loser. :lol:

Oh nice...have fun on the north pole xD jk jk haha have fun though :P is it to visit family?
Is it something u can show me somewhere else :D jk lol oh please dear I just want to make sure you are having as much fun as I am ;) lmfao
Kinda- wow asshole is it that hot there that ur cold heart finely softened up a lil XD haha either that or ur a liar loser :P having said that KINDA miss u too :D

well i was busy preparing for my written exam for a job...which i took two days ago.....so now i am free.....butttttt...i must warn you i will bore you......

Ooo what job? Are you planning on staying here for a while? How was the exam though, I heard our notorious agency has a written exam too ehem ehem :D I won't let you....its impossible to get bored around me :P

Ooo what job? Are you planning on staying here for a while? How was the exam though, I heard our notorious agency has a written exam too ehem ehem :D I won't let you....its impossible to get bored around me :P

Wth....who the hell told you that. Well may be i have taken one ....let me know when u have it i will edit it out....

Sure if you are willing to rename pakistan as kashmir and not kashmir as pakistan ;)

Shoo..go munch on grass. Taking a leaf out of @Armstrong's notebook here..or rather a whole proverbial branch.:D

Pakistan but you'd hate me either way I'm for independence :P
@hinduguy Don't you worry, we'll float her down the ganga and let her lie in state underneath the waves of the BOB.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom