What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aka123 checked :rofl: BTW, you dont add people, only see 3 :P

Nothing like that. :)

But I am not sure if there's any extra priviledge if I add someone coz people can communicate here only through threads. I have seen PM and other things doesn't work. Only u can PM Mods. :D That's the reason. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing like that. :)

But I am not sure if there's any extra priviledge if I add someone coz people can communicate here only through threads. I have seen PM and other things doesn't work. Only u can PM Mods. :D That's the reason. :)

Yea fair enough...

Is it just me or the anti-pakistan comments on PDF are increasing everyday!

after proof reading ............
Antonio Santino was an angry man. It was a hot summer day when he was released from medium security prison Arizona State Prison Complex Yuma. He was brought here on charge of drug trafficking . Now walking on the cemented pavement he remembered Judge Henry lawrence passing the sentence "the court has found Antonio Santino guilty of illegal drug trade and sentences him to serve 20 years in the state prison of Yuma". How unfair the judge had been to him, he thought. He had worked as a captain for the most fiercest and dangerous family involved in organized crime in the state of Arizona. It seemed just like yesterday when he was arrested near the Mexican border with a car full of crystal meth. He didnt know who tipped the DEA until a month in prison when he heard a rumor that one of his own soldiers had tipped the DEA. He was so furious when he heard that he beat the guy to death in a deserted kitchen store who had spread the rumor. The prison inmates were so frightened of him that they didn't dare to testify against him. After all he was a made man and a very powerful captain. After two months spent in the prison his capo Christopher Lorenzo came to him and confirmed about Marco Damiano had tipped the cops but the family had nothing to do with him. The moment he heard this he knew that the family boss was behind his arrest. After all he knew his boss Lucca Carmine didn't like him in the family after Antonio had divorced his sister. The girl was bad in bed as well as in cooking and used to whine all day long. after twenty years in jail Antonio could think of nothing but revenge. In his heart he knew he would kill all the three bastards who were responsible for ruining his life. Their names were printed in his brain .The judge Henry Lawrence, his soldier Marco Damiano and his boss Lucca Carmine. Walking on the Ceaser Chavez street he made his way to a public phone booth and made a phone call. 'Hello',said a man behind the phone in a bored voice. 'who's this ?'the caller demanded. Its Jimmy ! who's asking ? . Its me Antonio Santino! holy ****! Is that u uncle Tony?, When did u get out? Jimmy asked. Just now nephew! i want u to come and get me , Im near the brokers at Ceaser Chavez Street and bring your gun along! all right uncle I'll be there in 10 minutes,Jimmy replied and hung up. Antonio stood there thinking about the past and what would be the future like. After exactly ten minutes later his nephew came in his red 55 Chevy. Antonio made his way towards the car, opened the door and sat down . Whats up Uncle Tony?Jimmy asked. Nothing, just hand me the gun and drive me to this address. Jimmy handed him the S&W 29 and started the engine . After twenty five minutes of silent ride the car pulled over at a modest brick house . The sign on the house said Judge Henry Lawrence . Uncle Tony what's your business with a judge? Asked Jimmy in a puzzled voice. Nothing sonny the judge asked me to see him after my release u see, some legal ****. All right Uncle Tony do u want me to wait, asked Jimmy Yeah! will take just 10 minutes, Tony assured him. He stepped out of the car and walked towards the bell and rang it. The door opened and a skinny old woman stepped out . Yes How may i help u ? she asked . Is this judge Lawrence's house ? I was asked to deliver some legal documents to the judge by the district attorney, Tony said. Come in I'll inform the judge, she said. He stepped into the living room. The walls were covered with book shelves filled with legal literature.Tony heard foot steps. He pulled out the revolver, the judge looked old . Tony aimed the gun at his heart, smiled and said, How are u judge?..........................chap 2: Detective Oliver Langdon was having a hell of a day . A compliant was registered that a couple of gun shots were heard from a judge's house. When he got there the sight was disturbing. The judge had shot dead his wife and then shot himself in the head and the revolver was still in his hand.

Is it just me or the anti-pakistan comments on PDF are increasing everyday!

Jub mein bol ri thee people kept asking me to cool down...Kuch nai hota...take chill pill aur pata nai kiya kiya kaha tha mujhay :cray:

So how are you? And howz your research going nowadays? :)

me fine....research is going am getting lazy since my supervisor went on holidays 1 week back..he will be back the week after and I still havent accomplished anything :ashamed:

What about you? Whatcha do in USA?

Jub mein bol ri thee people kept asking me to cool down...Kuch nai hota...take chill pill aur pata nai kiya kiya kaha tha mujhay :cray:

me fine....research is going am getting lazy since my supervisor went on holidays 1 week back..he will be back the week after and I still havent accomplished anything :ashamed:

What about you? Whatcha do in USA?

Supervisor in Holiday? that means u are in Holiday as well. :D Me! Am working here. In Software. And planning to do a Masters now.

Bhai in general what it means toh I even I know...I am asking for details, genesis, history.. prevalence today if any.

Its an obligatory tax that every able Muslim is supposed to pay out of the amount of wealth that he holds at the end of the day. The rationale was equitable distribution of resources & it was the prime source of Government Revenue during the Early Islamic Times; in fact some scholars, in later times, even objected to the levying of any other tax as being Un-Islamic but were consequently, often, silenced.

Now a days its been reduced to something which is little more than 'charity' & has lost the 'taxation function' that it was constituted to serve.

Though of course, the above is purely my understanding of what it is...which may be incorrect, though I believe otherwise.

Oh yes I saw you :rofl:
Couldn't support you,
I have Been busy with studies! :)

This page no represents the infamous error no. 404 page not found-
So kindly comply with error messages-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom