What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain zakat to me.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zak%C4%81t during 717-720 there came a time when two separate people started started wandering the city (i dont remember which) after midnight in search for a poor man probably any traveler to whom they could pay their zakat . they were unable to find any man who looked poor to them .finally after searching the whole city they met each other and both of them thought that the other 1 was poor and both started to hand each other the moneybag at the same time. the point is that the zakat system was so gud that u couldn't find a poor man !

@Aka123 checked :rofl: BTW, you dont add people, only see 3 :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Zak during 717-720 there came a time when two separate people started started wandering the city (i dont remember which) after midnight in search for a poor man probably any traveler to whom they could pay their zakat . they were unable to find any man who looked poor to them .finally after searching the whole city they met each other and both of them thought that the other 1 was poor and both started to hand each other the moneybag at the same time. the point is that the zakat system was so gud that u couldn't find a poor man !

Yea...those were the times :cray: and ab dekho gali gali mein even our rich presidents haath agay kertay hain bhikharioun ki terhan :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom