What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran down, any Arab thread to have fun? :D

Iran------Hyper
0 --------1

Now you have referred Ashfaq Ahmed so let me also tell you a story....
I read that when I was in college..

It is a story of a women that how lovingly she raised her son..unlike other women,she never raised hand at him...instead she played reverse psychology.
Like one day she found out that her son is going on date..so instead of beating him,she said:
"Dear son,remember that if she is innocent,then don't hurt her...etc" and then she let him go...
he was very angry...thus during his date,when he looked at her eyes,and felt innocence,her mother's words echoed,thus unwillingly he only throw a dinner and then he dropped her home...

anyways In the end,the author highlights the benefits of calm ways of training...rather then taunting and slap..as this makes child rebellious..getting angry is good...there should be a fear,like he was in the story,although she never raised her hand at him..she always pretends that she didn't knew what he is doing and if she does then she talk to him in specific tone:calm,instructive etc

@bailxd @Tk_90 @Marshmallow @Talon and others...what do you all think??

Well, it depends on the situation...

If the kid is ziddi...then yes they need a little bit of love but ALWAYS show them their limit...Otherwise you get London riots :rofl: It became a famous joke while we were there that it was coz they didnt get their bottom spanked! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
manner in that sense k insaan dikhaway hi ko sahi,but dil rakhne ki hi khatir jhoot boldeta hai....but nehi yahan kis ka jaata hai..moo phor ker pehlay hi se bad niyyati zahir kerdi..:rofl:
and @Talon baji thought i was the tharki one :D

@Slav Defence.....bhai mere example bhi deni thi tou koi achi se detay...jaisy larai jhagre ki....tum ne seeda dating pe baat shuro kardi....ab date pe banda ghar walon ko thori bta ke jata hai...... @Marshmallow....slav was giving this example from his past experience when his mother caught him red handed on a date :ashamed:

Well, it depends on the situation...

If the kid is ziddi...then yes they need a little bit of love but ALWAYS show them their limit...Otherwise you get London riots :rofl: It became a famous joke while we were there that it was coz they didnt get their bottom spanked! :rofl:

Those kids in UK needs some serious spanking.....maar maar ke lal kar dou....serious those kids of out of hand....specially when you go to cousins house and they dont give a damn about you......

My dear....alpha needs more than that....:D
A slap from Dad!
I still see him in pink!
He told me he has been talking to you people past midnight. He is a kid! you know what effects sleep deprivation can have?
His problem is internet!

EVERYONE PLEASE STOP ENGAGING ALPHA1 AND STOP TALING ABOUT HIM.
Please give him a break. He told me he has been mentioned 150 times
:blink:

Those kids in UK needs some serious spanking.....maar maar ke lal kar dou....serious those kids of out of hand....specially when you go to cousins house and they dont give a damn about you......

those kids = London walay bachay?

I remember we had this Pakistani family uncle was brought up in London and aunty was from some Pakistani village....the kids got spanked by mom and would run to dad :rofl:

And then we had wanna be modern Pakistani family where kids would go kick an uncle and all the parents could do was apologize ...Seriously, parents need to put some control!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom