What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

The Naswarian coup seems to have begun, with @Neptune being the first person to infiltrate into the establishment.
@Awesome and @WebMaster should be careful that the coup doesn't become succesful. After all, Pakistani forum, Pakistani politics :P

MARTIAL LAW!

truthseer india mi kia kurey ho app? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
1.it looks like a map.
2.it projects image of 2 saints curing a person
3.it looks like a man is fighting with it's oneself,he is confused.
4.it also looks like he want to take a single decision,he want to choose a single path,but he has 2 options with various proposals.
Hmm.. Im impressed but can you choose one?
You gave 4 answers! :pop:

=Pboy;4439430]Acha theek hai.

Lekin 30% share dena hai mujhay.Is it good?

aj raat ek larki uthwani hai..woh sona smuggle kerti hai chura ker..aur smuggle is terhan kerti hai k gold ko mould ker k un k daant banati hai....

3-21-2012-19-khujand-navruz-woman-with-gold-teeth-nb.jpg

@balixd @Pboy tayyar rehna...:cheesy:
Acha.

Chalo. Waisey utha legay :smokin:

Hmm.. Im impressed but can you choose one?
You gave 4 answers! :pop:

This my answer....:undecided:I can't choose single option cuz it is my analysis. :laugh:

touching lines and so true :)

Oh,Thanks...seems like you have such experience...congratulations...such people have heart of gold...they are less available and the person they meet is the luckiest one.. :laugh:

i know....i had to edit every post i made...something was definitely wrong with me :cuckoo:

ye kya yaad karwa diya mujhe :cray:.....

kiya hua...kaun yaad agaya..?? :woot:

aj raat ek larki uthwani hai..woh sona smuggle kerti hai chura ker..aur smuggle is terhan kerti hai k gold ko mould ker k un k daant banati hai....
@balixd @Pboy tayyar rehna...:cheesy:
Acha.

Chalo. Waisey utha legay :smokin:

This my answer....:undecided:I can't choose single option cuz it is my analysis. :laugh:

not in a good mode right now.....:pissed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom