What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Marshmallow I havent tried all...i have eaten the green and the red box....and I think I liked the red one...havent eaten that for awhile esp when rumours came around it is not halal at least not here in west :cray:

yahan made in saudia bi aty hey....along wid others

Last edited by a moderator:
i stopped eating cerelac around 3 years ago :D, no lactogen its for babies....nido is different man, as i said better than smoking sheesha, cig, or alcohol

you can have lactogen too...wats wrong with that better than whisky :azn:

@Alpha1

GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD
IM NOT YOUR AAPPI
AND I DONT WANNA TALK U
END OF STORY
u have said that before also-

anyways i wanted to tell u that coz of that misunderstanding that night. I was so depressed i didnt take the physics paper, so basicaly i Have wasted a whole educational year, Coz of that misunderstanding. IF not for me , Can u let me explain for my parents sake?

Last edited by a moderator:
has anyone eatn anythin othr than khany wali cheezin?

i used to eat mitti frm our lawn:what:

u have said that before also-

anyways i wanted to tell u that coz of that misunderstanding that night. I was so depressed i didnt take the physics paper, so basicaly i Have wasted a whole educational year, Coz of that misunderstanding. IF not for me , Can u let me explain for my parents sake?

OMG U R SO STUPID!!:blink:

Hello!! BTW why do you guyz keep changing your address from Naswar corner to naswaristan to naswarville to walliullah to whatever.......:D, so, that i'm not able to knock your door??
Is it something like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom