What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Secur My comment got posted..apparently Aero saw it to be fit.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion Not long back you were of the opinion that the TTP were indeed indigenous..you even pointed to the fact that they drew much from the punjabi area fundoos too. And now you're saying that they are foreign proxies. Am I imagining this, what gives? Even your view on PA ops was different from what you stated in front on the firang.

At last ! :what:

How many hours did it take to be precise ?

Nearly 7 or so.:D

Indigenous foot-soldiers, yet foreign funded. PA also has traitors amongst it's ranks.

@Hyperion Not long back you were of the opinion that the TTP were indeed indigenous..you even pointed to the fact that they drew much from the punjabi area fundoos too. And now you're saying that they are foreign proxies. Am I imagining this, what gives? Even your view on PA ops was different from what you stated in front on the firang.

Nearly 7 or so.:D

@BDforever.... epid ads.. the last one my favourite.. :lol:
shall I start a thread about ads.. I prefer them to serials :cheers:

Yes they are, as far as Karzai, Yanks and NLA goons are concerned. However, I don't agree with their Sharia plans.

Fair enough..what of the Af taliban..you think those guys are in the right?

Yes they are, as far as Karzai, Yanks and NLA goons are concerned. However, I don't agree with their Sharia plans.

Which is exactly what they will bring in..oh well..its not my neck on the line.

And what of LeT/JuD..their ops aren't ceasing..which means the GOI will be looking at any previous move to restrain them as having been rendered null and void.

Which is exactly what they will bring in..oh well..its not my neck on the line.

And what of LeT/JuD..their ops aren't ceasing..which means the GOI will be looking at any previous move to restrain them as having been rendered null and void.
dude i represent jud/let here on pdf !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom