What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon............ Molecular Biologist u are.... too good........ I just recalled my biology lab during schooldays.... :smitten:

where u used to eat chockroaches n frogs wid pepsi n fries afta dissection
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon so if i smuggle u sum uranium can u make me some uranium centrifuges ? i'll sell them to my frnds and we can split the profit 50/50 ? :lol:

Idiot that is not my job....I am not a biomedical Scientist/ Engineer...I am a geneticist I do not know how these things are made...I just use them :ashamed:

Idiot that is not my job....I am not a biomedical Scientist/ Engineer...I am a geneticist I do not know how these things are made...I just use them :ashamed:

so,talon...please share some ideas about your project to clarify the confusion :ashamed:

Happy Birthday @Armstrong

so,talon...please share some ideas about your project to clarify the confusion :ashamed:

I already did more than once....plus I have signed a discretion agreement where I cant give details...Just that I am studying genetics and trying to identify the gene for flowering time

interesting video...was trying to find a video of a typical molecular biology lab and found this...

ma'am i know what this centrifuge is used for , in pakistan we are as lettered as they come !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom