What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tu teh baraa mainti haiga yar.

Main hunda, teh main pajj jana si jadon Khan saab chowk'an te son lap pya.

:rofl:

Don't take it the wrong way, ustaad. I support Imran too.

:D

haha... tu bhi na bhagta, pakistan mien hota tou... nawaz kingo kay palace per hamla bhi kerna hai, wahan bari dolat hai !! #FrenchRevolution

welcome to naswarville @Kurama .you are the third bihari here.
@Dillinger is our 3rd bihari brother but for some reason he emphasises more on his bengali identity than bihari identity. :cry: what say you? :what:
also beware from @Armstrong he hates us biharis because a bihari mohajir always came 2nd last in his class and he came last. :lol:

@Secur - Change is the Only Constant, my friend ! :D

This purpose, is what I believe, Pakistan was created for & it shall be realized perhaps not here.....perhaps in Turkiye perhaps elsewhere but it shall be because there is already a backlash from the parochial & at times, condescending, attitude of the ayes & the nays - between those who want nothing to do with the East & Our Past & would rather see us as Western Countries with Oriental Name Tags & those who'd rather we live in the desert rearing camel & sheep & nothing else !

Even if you read Iqbal's Allahbad Address he talks about this !

This purpose, is what I believe, Pakistan was created for & it shall be realized perhaps not here.....perhaps in Turkiye perhaps elsewhere but it shall be because there is already a backlash from the parochial & at times, condescending, attitude of the ayes & the nays - between those who want nothing to do with the East & Our Past & would rather see us as Western Countries with Oriental Name Tags & those who'd rather we live in the desert rearing camel & sheep & nothing else !

are bhai ye kya hi-fi cheez likhi hai?
thodi simple language mein samjhao? :fie:

@Armstrong

I am of the old world. The Pakistanis of today make me sick, and I am not even that much older than you.

RazPaK you get greetings, while :cray:I dont even get a reply... kyon akhair kyon !! :unsure:
Buzz_4b1577_1309812.jpg

Hi @Alpha :wave:

Looks like something is burning down there?

Shouldn't you be concerned with your engagement, and the rigorous hours you have to spend as an analyst of Think Tanks?

:rofl:

Be a man Alpha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom