What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@levina your avatar attracts more attention than your posts :lol:

All because of your thread Ayush.....:)
The profile pic I hope got the attention for the right reasons.After all I was protesting against the use of fairness creams.

@Alpha1
Please tell me how do you give a negative rating???Or just the TTAs and above have that privilege??

All because of your thread Ayush.....:)

@Alpha1
Please tell me how do you give a negative rating???Or just the TTAs and above have that privilege??
Even I dont see any such thing(on mobile).
Was wondering the same.

@Alpha1
now ,Only title holders :)
but in my profile there are negative ratings from the time when it was available to ordinary posters too, some months ago.. :( i am asking webby to clear my counter.

but in my profile there are negative ratings from the time when it was available to ordinary posters too, some months ago.. :( i am asking webby to clear my counter.

Ours too :p:

My cousin names her cats like
candy; sugarlump
Names of my cats are like
Hitler; hillary ; Maximus ; romelius ; Anubite
I have a huge cat named Annaconda
I named it coz its huge and tries to eat everything

Apart from my cat Candy(who was not named by me but by his previous owner who thought he was a she.. and now he is a murderous psychopath who regularly murders other cats as routine).. local names for cats are nicer.. such as Makhmale, Gulale, Chum Chum, Barfi and channo.

Even I dont see any such thing(on mobile).
Was wondering the same.
Oh yaar mujhe toh ipad me bhi nahi dikh raha.....i guess its not the issue with mobile version of the site.Because 2 hours back I could see some extra icons with the like icon and then they disappeared.
I guess Webmaster wants to surprise us with something this christmas. :)

Who is the man in your avatar levina??
Peter O'Toole.He died recently.

ohhhwwww somebody gave you negative points???
Dont worry they must be jealous of the number of likes that have piled up on your profile.:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom