What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZYXW has the best *** ... :)
I have added few ladies to ignore list for their erratic behaviour :p:

AND THAT is absolutely NOT what was to be learnt from your recent debacle. ZYXW is far more engaging and accepting but that doesn't mean that you can take any liberty you wish to.

AND THAT is absolutely NOT what was to be learnt from your recent debacle. ZYXW is far more engaging and accepting but that doesn't mean that you can take any liberty you wish to.
am pretty sure @ZYXW likes what I say, or she can give me a hint, without refering my female family members... :p:

so you're a student ???

No i am done with my studies for now maybe next year would do my M.phil i am not sure though depends on a few things. What are you doing? studying?

Last edited:
No i am done with my studies for sometime maybe next year would do my M.phil i am not sure though depends on a few things. What are you doing? studying?
Not studying at the moment .... will join CAE next year for B.E insh-allah !!!

i will marry next year..............yeah it's realy young but i am happy with the family's decision

You know what?
I think its just fine.....i have seen so many of my friends who were sweet hearts from their teenage and got married after they got a Job.
In ur case it will be just the opposite.Atleast u'll not have to face the insecurity that a relationship brings with itself.
And from what you've revealed you knew the gal already and ur parents approve of her......so tats even better.
I will say u r lucky.

I am fine rampi....how r u???

You know what?
I think its just fine.....i have seen so many of my friends who would have remained sweet hearts from their teenage and then get married after they get a Job.
In ur case it will be just the opposite.Atleast u'll not have to face the insecurity that a relationship brings with itself.
And from what you've revealed you knew the gal already and ur parents approve of her......so tats even better.
I will say u r lucky.

I agree in some ways its better in fact. How are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom