What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will marry next year..............yeah it's realy young but i am happy with the family's decision

Getting married at young is a big responsibility and sometimes we can't handle it, but whoever survive it's a great thing though. I am not saying getting married at young age is a bad idea but it's not a good choice at all for your career and future. As you grow old everything in you changes, so it's very tough to survive from young marriage.

Family Decision hai, tujhe bhi pasand hai ---- miya biwi razi to kya karega kazi!!! I just wish you peaceful and wonderful times ahead in life. May God bless both of you with warmth and care..Once again, Congratulations on your engagement.

Last edited:
@Flamingo What's with your handle though, "Flamingo"? And is that really you in your avatar pic?

Moscow in Snow:

1488147_10152168756534059_1836885881_n.jpg

Where was the photo taken? I see, so we are adventurous are we, its always good to be adventurous.

The photo was taken at La Jolla Shores San, Diego. I'm and being adventurous is good as you are not afraid of things that might hurt u mentally or physically.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom