1483357_462198213900901_57486060_n.jpg

1465375_462198457234210_1864967720_n.jpg

1450924_462198467234209_680198425_n.jpg

1467238_462198200567569_1291521327_n.jpg

dont you say anything to her. okay... I keel you :chilli:

@Jazzbot
red-wine25.jpg

cheers mate :D

As weird it may sound, but I'm a clean man in this regard, at least till now. Never smoked, never drank not even energy drinks, just nothing. I'm too cautious in this regard. :)

As weird it may sound, but I'm a clean man in this regard, at least till now. Never smoked, never drank not even energy drinks, just nothing. I'm too cautious in this regard. :)

thats good, and yes you can get my blood tests, I am clean too, except high level of nicotine..
Its just I know these things because my friends are like that...so I know their language about these things :lol:

thats good, and yes you can get my blood tests, I am clean too, except high level of nicotine..
Its just I know these things because my friends are like that...so I know their language about these things :lol:

Yar I had same kind of friends in collage specially, everyone in my gathering was smoker and I still managed to keep myself distant from these things. The suffering I have seen in my real life because of excessive smoking filled me with hatred towards these things to the core. You should also stop smoking or at least keep it to minimum for yourself and your better future. Everyone thinks he has it under control but you never know when things get out of your hand. Its just matter of time, I've seen casual smokers turning into chain smokers in no time..

Yar I had same kind of friends in collage specially, everyone in my gathering was smoker and I still managed to keep myself distant from these things. The suffering I have seen in my real life because of excessive smoking filled me with hatred towards these things to the core. You should also stop smoking or at least keep it to minimum for yourself and your better future. Everyone thinks he has it under control but you never know when things get out of your hand. Its just matter of time, I've seen casual smokers turning into chain smokers in no time..

o ja mein nai darta, dekhi jaye gi, I smoke occasionally, but the only time I feel worried is when someone says stamina nahi rehta... :omghaha: :fie:

@levina @Flamingo I am little busy until Wednesday, pdf access is slow in windows phone.
Flamingo please check the settings of yours once.

Don't mind for late reply :-)

@levina @Flamingo I am little busy until Wednesday, pdf access is slow in windows phone.
Flamingo please check the settings of yours once.

Don't mind for late reply :-)

I'll be free on Weekend, so we can discuss then...... :o: Already checked the settings, do I need to make some changes? :coffee:

Edit: @Srinivas Done :tup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom