What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be a girl :angry:

All girls are same

That wasn't enough...

This is such a mistake that you have to cry all year along. Your coming days are nightmare... and your following days are from bad to worse and worse and worse :cry:

Oh God... Mercy :cry:

You don't have to scare me i am already too scared so focus you're attention on those who are getting married anytime soon maybe you might end up rescuing some potential victims :rofl:

You don't have to scare me i am already too scared so focuss you're attention on those who are getting married anytime soon :rofl:
Tumhari bhi shaadi ho gayi kya?

Hey bhagwaaaaaaaan! - ye kya anarth ho gaya... is sansar main itna paap kyoun hain. Aik aur mard ki zindagi barbaad ho gayi... Hum manav jaati ne tera kya bigara tha jo badle main humain itni bhi saza mil rahi hai :cry:

Tumhari bhi shaadi ho gayi kya?

Hey bhagwaaaaaaaan! - ye kya anarth ho gaya... is sansar main itna paap kyoun hain. Aik aur mard ki zindagi barbaad ho gayi... Hum manav jaati ne tera kya bigara tha jo badle main humain itni bhi saza mil rahi hai :cry:

nahin ji Khuda ka shukar hai ke meri shaadi nahin hui aur mard ki nahin meri zindagi ka sawal tha yahan per :angry:

nahin ji Khuda ka shukar hai ke meri shaadi nahin hui aur mard ki nahin meri zindagi ka sawal tha yahan per :angry:
Fiqr na karo Aamna jee

1 Zardari sab pe bhari suna hai?

1 zanani even King raja ki shamat aani :D

Badshah jitna bhi zalim kyoun naa ho.. biwi se darta hai :D

Dont say that again....you might get bashed up on a busy street too.

Buh byeee
:crazy_pilot:
Wohi to... baat baat pe larna... jhagarna... aur dantna :cry:

Yaar, humnay sach toh bolna hain.

Aap logh Pakistanio ke khilaf hain aaj kaal.
agar tum sirf sahi baat sahi lafzon main kaho to you are a super hero. Problem hoti hai when you use alien's language not allowed in this forum and we have to delete your post even if it is very good post.

Wohi to... baat baat pe larna... jhagarna... aur dantna :cry:

My email just notified me...that Zakii is crying.
consoler smiley.gif

Btw
no pain no gain!!:devil:

My email just notified me...that Zakii is crying.
consoler smiley.gif

Btw
no pain no gain!!:devil:
You know Olx? read Ebay if relevant.
-----------
A Line Written By A Married Man 0n Olx.com

A Wedding Suit For Sale, Used 0nly 0nce By
"Mistake"

@Zakii if u dont mind me asking,what is required for becoming a professional.is it just serving in the army, or atleast some decent quality posts too??

You know Olx? read Ebay if relevant.
-----------
A Line Written By A Married Man 0n Olx.com

A Wedding Suit For Sale, Used 0nly 0nce By
"Mistake"

Yeah yeah....you say women fight but do you know why they fight??....try this

A guy is reading his paper when his wife walks up behind him and smacks him on the back of the head with a frying pan.
He asks, "What was that for?"
She says, "I found a piece of paper in your pocket with 'Betty Sue' written on it."
He says, "Jeez, honey, remember last week when I went to the track? 'Betty Sue' was the name of the horse I went there to bet on." She shrugs and walks away. Three days later he's reading his paper when she walks up behind him and smacks him on the back of the head again with the frying pan.
He asks, "What was that for?"
She answers, "Your horse called."

And you want to know how a man treats his wife??
Try this

A man and a woman who have never met before find themselves in the same sleeping carriage of a train. After the initial embarrassment, they both manage to get to sleep; the woman on the top bunk, the man on the lower.
In the middle of the night the woman leans over and says, "I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm awfully cold and I was wondering if you could possibly pass me another blanket."
The man leans out and with a glint in his eye said "I've got a better idea ... let's pretend we're married."
"Why not," giggles the woman.
"Good," he replies. "Get your own blanket."

:angry:

Last edited:
@Zakii if u dont mind me asking,what is required for becoming a professional.is it just serving in the army, or atleast some decent quality posts too??
Serving in the army makes u professional automatically. But decency in posts is later required to ensure you are not demoted.

We have demoted several Mods and senior Mods in past so it is not a big deal for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom