Status
Not open for further replies.
Hence proved he is a toddler :p:
bb05.gif

My God i thought you're obsession with cats was limited to PDF lol
LOL.. mu kitties are famous all over the interwebs

Ohhhh.....
fainting-smiley.gif

And the number would increase in near future i am sure.

But how???
confused2.gif
yes ,, hilary is pregnant again

Hi; whats up?

Any idea what standard load and full load mean in terms of the tonnage of the aircraft carrier?

For example the scrapped project 1143.7 carrier was to weigh 62000-65000 tons at standard and 75-790000 at full/max load, similarly the old Kitty Hawks are stated to have a tonnage of 62.000 tons at "light" and 80000 tons at full/max load....got me confused..for example the Liaoning is said to weigh in at 53000 tons at standard load...so I guess when we state that we are going to build a 65000 ton carrier we are referring to its standard tonnage, yes? I hate these vague descriptions and terms...:hitwall:

Have fallen in love with this flight deck layout-

claseulyanovsk01sy5.jpg

Obviously I'd rather prefer our own island from the IAC-1 line and remove the catapult second from the port side of the ship..no ski ramp either- instead CTOL with a second catapult. No crazy cruise missile armament either...would be a perfect set up for INS Vishaal, would reckon it would lend itself to a higher sortie generation rate than the more "modern" CVF (CTOL variant, albeit the highly mechanised weapons handling system (HMWHS) is worth envy perhaps) and French PA2 designs...what say you?

Now you know how it feels :laughcry:

btw i have a question regarding RWR !!!!!!

Yes I do owe you a rather large post/answer...all in good time.

RWR- radar warning receiver? What question?

A _sad mullah didnt reply :D

Im just going to ignore him and lol at his posts.

howz you doing?

Tidying up behind myself, everyday brings a few more trolls to the forum and a few more incorrect notions- I attempt to tackle the former and dispel the latter- it is tiring.

How goes life on your end?

Yes I do owe you a rather large post/answer...all in good time.

RWR- radar warning receiver? What question?
what is its reaction when it detects a radar frequency ??? how much time does it take to mach the detected frequency to the radars known to it ??? and what are AESA radar's elements ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom