What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who me???o_O
Sorry i am not so kind.:p: 

Thats because eagles dont speak....:haha:

Why are you guys so senti???
Sometimes its ur msgs and at other times its @Dillinger 's msgs for hype.
There's soooo much of BROmance here.:man_in_love:

Its a brotherhood thing, you wouldn't understand... @Armstrong would feed me the most sumptuous nihari if I ever turned up in his city while if it were you...he'd just look at you askance and then saunter away...:-)

Its a brotherhood thing, you wouldn't understand... @Armstrong would feed me the most sumptuous nihari if I ever turned up in his city while if it were you...he's just look at you askance and then saunter away...:-)

Its a bro-sis thing, you wouldn't understand.
@Armstrong would feed me the most sumptuous nihari if I ever turned up in his city while if it were you...he's
just look at you askance and then saunter away...:p::p::p:
:bunny::bunny::bunny:

:rofl:

confused2.gif

idea.gif
:

cool.gif
......:feminist:

@levina this movie- Hostel (2005 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
do urself a favour anbd dont watch it.
in fact i'd advice you not to even google about movies i and desert fighter recommend to each other.
unless you have the stomach.

@DESERT FIGHTER another must watch thriller/slasher film maniac(2012) starring elijah wood.

@S.U.R.B. if u wanna watch a thriller,then maniac(2012) is a nice option 

no that is not us,only @Marshmallow :D

Thank you ma main man (Iraqi style-3 Kings) 
Where is Lord Butt?

@Ayush aur suna bhai kya nai tazi hai..! 

Yeah i did... aala movie thi yaar!... aur suna kya kar raha hai aj kal bhai log!
haha,having exams from 2nd december,so decided to smoke w**d for one last time :D
so,basically,i am smoking,watching a movie,sleeoing,smoking,watching a movie and so on.. :D

and the best part is walking till the food court to eat after that :devil:
btw,u were going to be busy right?? :what:

haha,having exams from 2nd december,so decided to smoke w**d for one last time :D
so,basically,i am smoking,watching a movie,sleeoing,smoking,watching a movie and so on.. :D

and the best part is walking till the food court to eat after that :devil:
btw,u were going to be busy right?? :what:

Yaar apni tou waji pari hai..... spending holidays at home.... eat,sleep,watch a move...smoke (nah not "charas" :lol:)... and ab dukh ki ghari agai hai meray bhai... wapis jaa raha hoon... :\ ... back to my boring life...

Aur suna yaar... koi bachi hai life mein ya waila hai tu bhi... :lol:

Yaar apni tou waji pari hai..... spending holidays at home.... eat,sleep,watch a move...smoke (nah not "charas" :lol:)... and ab dukh ki ghari agai hai meray bhai... wapis jaa raha hoon... :\ ... back to my boring life...

Aur suna yaar... koi bachi hai life mein ya waila hai tu bhi... :lol:
waila hun.. :cry:
friends,alcohol and smoke are my companions,aur haan time mile to thodi bahut padhai :D
so,are u presently in balochistan?

waila hun.. :cry:
friends,alcohol and smoke are my companions,aur haan time mile to thodi bahut padhai :D
so,are u presently in balochistan?

nahin yaar ... my father is posted in Gujranwala...

Aur wailay say yaad aya... teri fraaandship karwa doun ais say:

jj.jpg

Hello I came across your profile and I will like us to have a good relationship and to know much better .my name is Rita, i am single and never marriage.I will wait for your reply .Please do not write me back on this facebook, write to my email address (ritamabar@ hotmail.com ) so that i can send you my picture and more about myself. waiting to hear from you

please my dear contact me directly with this email (ritamabar@ hotmail.com )

nahin yaar ... my father is posted in Gujranwala...

Aur wailay say yaad aya... teri fraaandship karwa doun ais say:

View attachment 10621

Hello I came across your profile and I will like us to have a good relationship and to know much better .my name is Rita, i am single and never marriage.I will wait for your reply .Please do not write me back on this facebook, write to my email address (ritamabar@ hotmail.com ) so that i can send you my picture and more about myself. waiting to hear from you

please my dear contact me directly with this email (ritamabar@ hotmail.com )
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :bad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom