What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kid has done What i dreamed of doing in my childhood!!

aPv3ANB_460sa.gif

Bhai - everyone say his cast is superior, so i think let little bit competition there otherwise Punjab boring ho jaay ga.

Yeah we cannot let Punjab get boring before we expand it. 8-) 
hmmm I see!! That's really interesting....I didn't know Pakistan had this stuff, it's like I live in a freaken bubble I swear. but cool stuff!!!

Its because you are a coconut.

The same can be said about Pakistan right now - Just the other day a leading Party in Pakistan (incidentally which was against the creation of Pakistan) declared that the TTP Leader who along with his filth are responsible for the deaths of nearly 60,000 Pakistanis in the past 10 years is a Martyr whilst the Pakistani Army Soldiers who are fighting them & giving their lives in the process are not Martyrs !

I wish you could understand Urdu & see someone of the clips of a few martyred soldier's family members coming onto the media & talking about how they felt after hearing this ! On one such talk show they invited the father of a young lieutenant who took 22 bullets in his chest whilst leading his men in an operation that ended up clearing the designated area & killing 35 terrorists !

Thankfully the PM of Pakistan had the presence of mind to go to the Army HQ the next day, say a prayer at the Martyr's Memorial & declare in unambiguous words that the soldiers who lay down their lives today for our tomorrow are our martyrs, we will always be indebted to them & we shall never forget them !

So its an uphill battle but remember what Ataturk said 'the Turkish Republic will live forever' - You have to make sure that happens ! On our part we have to make sure what our Father - Jinnah - said 'Pakistan is fait accompli & it can never be undone' !

But how? And why? Who's gonna do that. You said "make sure that it happens". How? How's it gonna happen while the state and people wastes the lifes of men like us? Atatürk is right on his quote. But what I mean is, during that path, our nation will never know how to respect the ones whom served on this path. In deed, they achieved their goal. TAF was the only one remaining as the true protector of the republic. Now, It's gone, permanently. How easy could it be to put 4-star admirals/generals into jail? Brother, ever heard of the Kardak incient? That after an earthquake a part of land has occured on the Aeagean Sea. It was turned up when a Turkish tanker crashed her nose on it. We put our flag in there, then the Greek moved it's entire Navy to there, they put their flags, and put a group of universty students there. At one night, a team of our Underwater Attack/Strike Team, raided on the island, shot down a Greek seahawk with an EMP and raised the Turkish Flag. That today it's a county area tied Muğla Province of Turkey. And guess what? Today, the planner and the team leader naval officer of that team is in jail, the TNF commander of that time is in jail, the War Academies Commander of that time is in jail, the commander of special warfare department of that time is in jail, a Major-General of ours is in jail, he was the Defence Director of entire NATO forces, when court sentenced him, he didn't have to but he resigned from NATO, returned to Turkey and surrendered to police, also the admirals whom were expected to be todays TNF commander and Commander of the Fleet are also in jail, i can go all the day with that bro. The saddest part is, neither the goverment or our people is doing nothing for it. We're just done

Not true mamba......I never chased off armstrong or Hypey when they came for you! Besides I thought we agreed, you are allowed three more, I just get to be number one IF you become pres. otherwise imma find myself someone else on shaadi.com hahaha :D

No one elses profile screams stud like mine though so good luck. ;) :D

Johnny_Bravo_by_BGGaLaXy.jpg

Let's see who's on my kill list tadayyy!!
206.gif

@Alpha1

Yara do me a favor. ask around what kind of IED's are we facing in FATA, What's the average weight and are they using the same kind of mines for anti personal and anti vehicle or different ones.

@Alpha1

Yara do me a favor. ask around what kind of IED's are we facing in FATA, What's the average weight and are they using the same kind of mines for anti personal and anti vehicle or different ones.

Reminds me, I'll answer that question of yours' today...completely forgot about it last night..had to deal with some posters and their inane posts.

Yeah we cannot let Punjab get boring before we expand it. 8-) 

Its because you are a coconut.
Good god...here we go again :lol: 
No one elses profile screams stud like mine though so good luck. ;) :D
LMFAOOOO god makes things in pairs, so I am sure there is at least one more ;) I'll make my profile pic a banana so I can attract him :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom