What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong Did you finally kill poor Hype by sitting on him while he was giving you a prostrate massage?

And why is @ZYXW just coming on to like posts and then disappearing? Kahaan gayab ho janeman...?

@Armstrong Did you finally kill poor Hype by sitting on him while he was giving you a prostrate massage?

And why is @ZYXW just coming on to like posts and then disappearing? Kahaan gayab ho janeman...?
The rise of the Caliphate, the signs are clearer than ever.
Mark my words dilli, The fall of Bashar-al-Assad's government in syria will prove to be the last nail in the democracy's coffin and than all hell will break loose !!!!

The rise of the Caliphate, the signs are clearer than ever.
Mark my words dilli, The fall of Bashar-al-Assad's government in syria will prove to be the last nail in the democracy's coffin and than all hell will break loose !!!!

Well he doesn't seem too accommodating to that idea. Iran is already breaking out and with the US's refusal to hit Syria its all but settled...The GCC countries can thrash about all they want to but as long as Russia is willing to stand by Syria and the US does nothing Assad will enjoy the splendor of whichever palace he lives in.

Well he doesn't seem too accommodating to that idea. Iran is already breaking out and with the US's refusal to hit Syria its all but settled...The GCC countries can thrash about all they want to but as long as Russia is willing to stand by Syria and the US does nothing Assad will enjoy the splendor of whichever palace he lives in.
wait and see my friend, i have been hearing disturbing reports. the saudis aren't done yet so there is is no controlling the FSA !!!

Ek buzurg farmatay hain 3 logoon k chehray par nidamat ka dagh hamesha rahy ga....
1. Jis nay kisi insan ka qatal kiya
2. Jis nay kisi dusray ka maal khaya
3. Jis nay election 2013 main Muslim League N ko vote diya

Thankfully i am saved i didn't commit the last one for sure lol

wait and see my friend, i have been hearing disturbing reports. the saudis aren't done yet so there is is no controlling the FSA !!!

No one wants to control the FSA...once the Russians can free themselves up from the Iran imbroglio (Iran itself is coming out, and that my friend is bad news for you folks) then they can easily impede the FSA's free movement- there are plenty of ways...Assad will survive..

@Secur the wiki stuff on the missiles is SHIT! You want me to compile and edit that or do you want the Oscar-Dilli exchange on BMs?

I swear I should have ended up taking engineering- explaining DFRM and DOA on a forum is a pain...

@jaibi sup?

@Secur the wiki stuff on the missiles is SHIT! You want me to compile and edit that or do you want the Oscar-Dilli exchange on BMs?

I swear I should have ended up taking engineering- explaining DFRM and DOA on a forum is a pain...

@jaibi sup?
oye where's the wiki ???

Working for our wiki, mate. Would still love to have you on board.

@jaibi sup?

@jaibi sup?

There are other sources besides Wiki , Dillinger and you know that ! Where do your interests lie ? With the F16 , agostas , what and where ? :)

There are other sources besides Wiki , Dillinger and you know that ! Where do your interests lie ? With the F16 , agostas , what and where ? :)

All of them, I know of all of them..know thine enemy..:-) I even know the no. of hair (and I mean the no.) on Butty's butt...KNOW THINE ENEMY..ALWAYS AND EVERYTHING..

All of them, I know of all of them..know thine enemy..:-) I even know the no. of hair (and I mean the no.) on Butty's butt...KNOW THINE ENEMY..ALWAYS AND EVERYTHING..

What do you want to work on , then ? :D

Let me get free by the 13th and then I'll take whatever you decide...might as well see what's up for grabs..what are you up to?

And WHERE IS HYPE...:angry:

Sure thing , we have time :D

Drunk and disorderly in Ankara , I guess ! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom