What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wholegrain anything which is related to ethnic groups in China and hannization concept irks you. I don't know why??
The study you have posted about Chinese genetic study only highlights commonalities, a common gene found between Chinese north and south do not necessarily mean they are same ethnic group. You lack the knowledge or you are some what confused.

Chinese are not single ethnic group and the han majority is a false theory.

74952_734583739894688_789657873_n.jpg

1459680_587794657923611_857985937_n.jpg

1457609_533711023389975_1090339397_n.jpg

Last edited:
@Wholegrain anything which is related to ethnic groups in China and hannization concept irks you. I don't know why??
The study you have posted about Chinese genetic study only highlights commonalities, a common gene found between Chinese north and south do not necessarily mean they are same ethnic group. You lack the knowledge or you are some what confused.

Chinese are not single ethnic group and the han majority is a false theory.

fly-you-fools-panda1.jpg

What does that mean??

I highlighted han majority is a false theory stated by you.

I noticed how the Han posters here operate. Be prepared to get attacked by Han troll cyborgs.

I highlighted han majority is a false theory stated by you.

I noticed how the Han posters here operate. Be prepared to get attacked by Han troll cyborgs.

china_ethnolinguistic_83.jpg

This is the map of china, and even in the gree han area there are multi ethnicities, the ones close to korea, I mean norther china are taller and the ones in the south (Cantonese) are shorter.

Chinese CCP is out to prove that chinese are hans and so their efforts of propaganda.

@Srinivas, I agree with you.

But I won't stand with you. Goodbye

*Runs off before Han Chinese trolls*

jesus man!!!

they don't gotta be naswarites. They're from the Foreign Legion a.k.a the Jannisary Regiment: secretly founded by me and emperor to counter coup attempts. We're not Egypt nor Libya.

@Sinan @T-123456 @olcayto @xenon54 @Hyperion engage the targets now, traitors are the coup attempter @RAMPAGE and his dicta supporter colonel @Alpha.

Bi mal edelim bunları da görsünler kimle uğraştıklarını, yardırın beyler :devil:

Reporting for duty, identify targets. :triniti:

@Ravi Nair
I read recently a guy of Indian origin was attacked in Auckland.Hows the situation now??

Alphee
Teacher knows about your secret group in FB too.
waiting1-smiley.gif

And that it has close to 60 members.Right???

Yes.I am a supercop (undercover)..:ph34r:

(why is the lady cop smiley missing??? grr)

@Alpha1
Wanted to know if Webmaster's initials are AF???
If not then he has many questions to answer in GHQ
yes and yes,,,,,, but how do you know???:what:

yes and yes,,,,,, but how do you know???:what:
Its given in big bold letters on his facebook page link which he uses as his signature....:lol:
And its not updated...yet.
Till today i believed that his FB page was PDF's official page.But today when i clicked on the link given at the bottom of this page did i realise the truth. :-)

i was having lunch.
so whats the answer? :what:
Did you even attempt it??? 8-)
Okay i wont torture you....i know your exams are going on.
So the answer is....because seven ATE nine.:agree:

Last edited:
Ek buzurg farmatay hain 3 logoon k chehray par nidamat ka dagh hamesha rahy ga....
1. Jis nay kisi insan ka qatal kiya
2. Jis nay kisi dusray ka maal khaya
3. Jis nay election 2013 main Muslim League N ko vote diya

Got my results back from my examinations. I have enough of a grade average to make the cut to apply for honours program next year.

But then again, I am in management school, so it is academically not that impressive

:D 

Speaking of Tanks, what do you think of the move to replace tanks with attack helicopters? Like the U.K., and U.S. governments are moving in this direction. 
Oh and during this summer holidays (Southern Hemisphere remember?), I will be working as well as trying to write short stories.

I have asked a few of my friends to get feedback. Response has been positive so far. I was going to ask for feedback here, but then some of you might be thieves and steal the idea.

I am still open to the idea of some of you giving an honest feedback on my stories.

NO ONE is replacing MBTs with attack helos, MBTs are here to stay- attack helos and MR-helos will supplement an armored division by forming the organic Combat aviation brigade for the division. You cannot dominate the ground without MBTs and IFVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom