What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was satelliting and thats how i came to know about you.:angel:

You thought i was an innocent lamb...right??
waiting1-smiley.gif

Neptune you are still a captain.....i can see many Majors and Brigadiers here.And yes field marshal @Spring Onion too.
So never even try such jokes on me.8-)

BTW who's the emperor???
confused2.gif
It doesn't work that way....PDF does not actually follow Military hierarchy!

If yes, explain more and tell everything you know about me :lol:
Well neptune you're having your exams arent you??? so i suggest you revise your subjects. :-) 
I surely can lol

Right now i can see 9 users on this thread.:rolleyes:
And you?? 
It doesn't work that way....PDF does not actually follow Military hierarchy!

Fine.

But will anyone tell me who's the emperor here, who is referred to every now and then??
confused2.gif

She is our teacher :angel:
be a good boy, she is strict :sniper:
Teacher's pet will be spared dont worry.:yes4:

Last edited:
Well neptune you're having your exams arent you??? so i suggest you revise your subjects. :-) 

And you?? 

Fine.

But will anyone tell me who's the emperor here, who is referred to every now and then??
confused2.gif

damn...couldn't imagine that it'd be as simple as that :D

She is our teacher :angel:
be a good boy, she is strict :sniper:

well, then she's gotta know who she's dealing with. No teacher on this earth could deal with me, even the colonel officer whom was our philosophy teacher at my ex-school. :omghaha:. And now in my school, I "captured" the English exams questions as well the exams of the girl i'm about to date. I gave them only to her friends. They became my intelligence operatives in the field for now :D

And you?? 

Fine.

confused2.gif

6 users now.

And now in my school, I "captured" the English exams questions as well the exams of the girl i'm about to date. I gave them only to her friends. They became my intelligence operatives in the field for now :D

bowdown.gif
:
bowdown.gif
:
bowdown.gif
:
bowdown.gif
:
bowdown.gif
:
bowdown.gif
:
bowdown.gif
:
bowdown.gif
:

@Alpha1
I hope you've skipped Neptune's post.He's a bad student.:mad:.So dont follow him.okayyy??

6 users now.

Its a countdown...now there are just 5.:lol:

@Neptune
are these kind of threads allowed??
https://defence.pk/threads/suicide-vaccine-the-end-of-suicide-impulsive-depression.286576/
It looks promotional.

Last edited:
bowdown.gif
:
bowdown.gif
:
bowdown.gif
:
bowdown.gif
:
bowdown.gif
:
bowdown.gif
:
bowdown.gif
:
bowdown.gif
:

@Alpha1
I hope you've skipped Neptune's post.He's a bad student.:mad:.So dont follow him.okayyy??

Its a countdown...now there are just 5.:lol:

Yeah with only me visible you're definitely liking the offline version better?

bowdown.gif
:
bowdown.gif
:
bowdown.gif
:
bowdown.gif
:
bowdown.gif
:
bowdown.gif
:
bowdown.gif
:
bowdown.gif
:

@Alpha1
I hope you've skipped Neptune's post.He's a bad student.:mad:.So dont follow him.okayyy?

if they had asked how to swimm, how to fire a rifle or how to sail, I won't have done that :D

EDIT: No, It's not allowed. If It's not deleted, it's because we probably didn't see it ;)

if they had asked how to swimm, how to fire a rifle or how to sail, I won't have done that :D
Yeah thats because you dont know how to do any of those.....:haha:

Neptune said:
EDIT: No, It's not allowed. If It's not deleted, it's because we probably didn't see it ;)
Then Mr.Mod,thats the 2nd promotional thread posted by that user tonite.Now quick axe those threads.:partay:

Yeah thats because you dont know how to do any of those.....:haha:

what? Are you sure? :D @Alpha1

Then Mr.Mod,thats the 2nd promotional thread posted by that user tonite.Now quick axe those threads.:partay:

i'm afraid they're not in my area. report the post or mention Oscar, Aeronaut or Zakii

what? Are you sure? :D @Alpha1

Prove that you can.:coffee:

Neptune said:
i'm afraid they're not in my area. report the post or mention Oscar, Aeronaut or Zakii
Hmmm....as i had guessed you can moderate threads in your section only...right??
So reported those threads already.

Prove that you can.:coffee:

former naval cadet of Turkish Naval Forces. 3,5 years in Heybeliada. Branch: naval aviaton. Left it in the middle of third grade

Hmmm....as i had guessed you can moderate threads in your section only...right??
So reported those threads already.

yeap ;) Turkish Defence Forum

And you?? 

Fine.

confused2.gif

@Hyperion is the emperor here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom