What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@levina sorry, just saw your quote, how come? What you mean by "senior in real life" :)

You're still a student.So you're junior to me :devil:

Now i had warned you not to get our conversation here.Didnt i??:dirol: 
offline.
I also feel more comfortable in invisible mode
yaay!!
:yay:

@Alpha1
But i see 4 users on this thread.And its showing just my name.So i guess 3 other members are invisble.One is you....2nd should be Neptune....so who's the 3rd one????

Depends, both have what it takes to go the way. The Migs though have been through a bit more customization in certain cases. FCRs are pretty much the same, kinematic performance too...so there is no definite winner.
and what about a F-16C/D Block 50/52+ and a SU-30MKI ???

You're still a student.So you're junior to me :devil:

yaay!!

@Alpha1
But i see 4 users on this thread.And its showing just my name.So i guess 3 other members are invisble.One is you....2nd should be Neptune....so who's the 3rd one????
Rampage probably, :D

You're still a student.So junior to me :devil:

yaay!!

student? Never told you who i was?

(there can be some exceptions here, in this case, i'm one of them after the emperor :devil: )

Rampage probably, :D
Lol.
Is this how your screen looks??

Untitled.jpg

No flipping idea, but the Kanchan is known to go full Chobham in the tests. Its the Al-Ti alloy armor which is worth looking out for rather than the supposed NERA.
Thermal radiation? Ionization radiation? Give me some info on it NBC protection..

student? Never told you who i was?

I was satelliting and thats how i came to know about you.:angel:

Neptune said:
i'm one of them after the emperor :devil: )

You thought i was an innocent lamb...right??
waiting1-smiley.gif

Neptune you are still a captain.....i can see many Majors and Brigadiers here.And yes field marshal @Spring Onion too.
So never even try such jokes on me.8-)

BTW who's the emperor???
confused2.gif

Dunno :( I am on mobile today,
the internet device needs replacement, so i am playing need for speed Most wanted LOL.,
So your uncle took your laptop away???:rofl:

cant you check the top of this page where the number of users on this thread are shown???

Dunno :( I am on mobile today,
the internet device needs replacement, so i am playing need for speed Most wanted LOL.

my avatar? a couzin shared it with me,
the couzin likes sketches,
nope, i'm talking about @levina

I was satelliting and thats how i came to know about you.:angel:

You thought i was an innocent lamb...right??
waiting1-smiley.gif

Neptune you are still a captain.....i can see many Majors and Brigadiers here.And yes field marshal @Spring Onion too.
So never even try such jokes on me.8-)

BTW who's the emperor???
confused2.gif

what? No I was a Brig. When we transmissioned to another host, we had make some changes, i'm not a big fan of that "military ranking system here as I already carried the rank OF(D) for 3,5 years... As said, how can you say that i'm a student. If yes, explain more and tell everything you know about me :lol:

So your uncle took your laptop away???:rofl:

cant you check the top of this page where the number of users on this thread are shown???
na i still have the lappy, just no internet. :(
ya, i can see users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom