What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
then have same thoughts for syria n othr countries.....afta all kashmir too yet to be declared an independent state or part of pakistan...its still part of other country...u believe it or not....:p

cant kick u out cuz u n @p(-)0ENiX do no kashmiris:p

hw direct effect on us n or u? o_O will u be havin effect in gettin less kashmiri cheay (tea) or kashmiri shawls if it remins wid india haha

Kashmir is not a part of India - 37% of it is a part of Pakistan, 43% of it remains with India with the remainder being in Chinese control !

To compare that with Syria or other countries is illogical - No wonder we're in this mess if this is the level of understanding of history, politics & international relations of our younger generation ! o_O

Direct Effect - Water ! Direct Effect - China-Pak Corridor ! Direct Effect - Emotional Upheavel on this side amongst the Kashmiris !

Marsha the Tatuuuuuu should be your name ! :p

And how dare you say that I'm not a Kashmiri ! :mad:

Kashmir is not a part of India - 37% of it is a part of Pakistan, 43% of it remains with India with the remainder being in Chinese control !

To compare that with Syria or other countries is illogical - No wonder we're in this mess if this is the level of understanding of history, politics & international relations of our younger generation !

Direct Effect - Water ! Direct Effect - China-Pak Corridor ! Direct Effect - Emotional Upheavel on this side amongst the Kashmiris !

yaar tu kabhi kashmiri to kabhi punjabi, kabhi brahman to kabhi mullah to kabhi jewish lost tribe.
tu hai kaun?? o_O

To compare that with Syria or other countries is illogical - No wonder we're in this mess if this is the level of understanding of history, politics & international relations of our younger generation ! o_O

dude its abt havin equal view abt probs wid muslims n da lands.....just cuz u n @p(-)0ENiX are kashmiri (though do no:p) doesnt mean u shud feel different for them n ignore syrians etc

just like u said 43% is wid india so still larger part of it is wid thm!!! u cant take them out of all this issue....india will always be considered when deciding for kashmir....u like it or not....

so all da effects ok da first two mainly u gave were of only materialistic things like water n China etc ....how selfish of u to think this way to have kashmir n support them just for water ,food etc haha

o i said u are kashmiri!! did i deny it? i just said u r Do nO kASHMIRI haha:p

yaar tu kabhi kashmiri to kabhi punjabi, kabhi brahman to kabhi mullah to kabhi jewish lost tribe.
tu hai kaun?? o_O

he is
alien_man.gif

dude its abt havin equal view abt probs wid muslims n da lands.....just cuz u n @p(-)0ENiX are kashmiri (though do no:p) doesnt mean u shud feel different for them n ignore syrians etc

just like u said 43% is wid india so still larger part of it is wid thm!!! u cant take them out of all this issue....india will always be considered when deciding for kashmir....u like it or not....

so all da effects ok da first two mainly u gave were of only materialistic things like water n China etc ....how selfish of u to think this way to have kashmir n support them just for water ,food etc haha

I hate you ! :mad:

You broke my heart ! :(

And there is nothing selfish about this because there wasn't any order of precedence to that list ! o_O

What is a "do no" Kashmiri? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom