What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhwww
idea.gif
:.....

Hmmm yesterday i saw another member had tat status...i think arafay.

Now r u joking?? Is it based on the no. Of posts a member makes here???
@teacher's pet u better tell me the truth or else ur teacher will have to pick up her cane.
icon_evil.gif
ok teacher, just No Cane :( :(
Titles like JrTT, TT , R&D are not based on no. Of posts, but the quality of posts

Russian, Ukrainian?
Btw I had to ask you a few questions regarding EPWs you know bunker buster nukes
Ukraine, Korshun, 15CDV6 from a certain someone you can't even imagine. Back in the day NDC from NESCOM had its contribution too, and two more nations.

@Alpha1 How long do we have to wait for the final forum??
most of the things will be back to normal by Tuesday i.e. Our color scheme and other features.
From then onwards, additional things will be introduced bit by bit

most of the things will be back to normal by Tuesday i.e. Our color scheme and other features.
From then onwards, additional things will be introduced bit by bit
Ohhh so u r also in the tech team....and from last 2 days i've been torturing poor @Zakii with my complaints.....lol.

Ohhh so u r also in the tech team....and from last 2 days i've been torturing poor @Zakii with my complaints.....lol.
No, I am not in the tech team.. But I get knowlege from somwhere or the other. Eg. Zakii or admins

don't worry, you have your loyal student to watch out for you :)

Lol.
Thanks!!!

Okay now logging off....i have some real trainees to be handled....and they are naughtier than u

wave1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom