What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes, the Kapoors, the Khannas and the Chopras. Bollywood should be renamed the Punjabi Hindu industry.

Ahem ahem correction
Khannas and chopras are history....
Take the new breed Kashyaps...Bhatts....And so many others....BOLLYWOOD is changing for good.

Ahem ahem correction
Khannas and chopras are history....
Take the new breed Kashyaps...Bhatts....And so many others....BOLLYWOOD is changing for good.

As it should.

But stereotypes are entrenched. Most Indians marry within their linguistic, religious, caste and sub-caste groups.

If Indians practiced exogamy more, we would be even better looking people.

But stereotypes are entrenched. Most Indians marry within their linguistic, religious, caste and sub-caste groups.
Then you havent met kashmiri pandits.....they are all married to ppl of diff sects.
Hail India!!!
But in cities the trend is changing.I hate it when i hear the about khap panchayat and their rulings.Such ppl spoil the reputation of India.And politicians take the max advantage of this divide.
Ravi i can go on and on about this topic.But the fact is in India at the ground zero level nobody believes in caste & religion.....they are forced to believe in it by the society and the politicians.

Ravi Nair said:
If Indians practiced exogamy more, we would be even better looking people.
Hmmm i agree to the arab/european/american world we might look ugly but i think our race has a good gene pool which creates some geniuses.( i want to atleast believe we are smarter...and dont burst my bubble...i am very happily living in it)

Then you havent met kashmiri pandits.....they are all married to ppl of diff sects.
Hail India!!!
But in cities the trend is changing.I hate it when i hear the about khap panchayat and their rulings.Such ppl spoil the reputation of India.And politicians take the max advantage of this divide.
Ravi i can go on and on about this topic.But the fact is in India at the ground zero level nobody believes in caste & religion.....they are forced to believe in it by the society and the politicians.

Hmmm i agree to the arab/european/american world we might look ugly but i think our race has a good gene pool which creates some geniuses.( i want to atleast believe we are smarter...and dont burst my bubble...i am very happily living in it)

I think it's more about nurture than nature. I don't need to burst your bubble. Indians are beautiful people. And we belong to this amazing family called Humanity

@levina, some of the most beautiful women I have seen have been Indian or African.

And we belong to this amazing family called Humanity
Amen to that....

And naswarville is blessed with our saintly posts.....i wish i could post a smiley with an angel like look.
(But this site would not take any pics frm my iOS.
icon_evil.gif
.........)

Last edited:
Why are there so many unknown entities floating about here? @Alpha1 Why have you not vetted them, how is it that Naswar is being infiltrated? @Ravi Nair Where is the write up you were supposed to present on The Buttsy? @levina Who are you, and pray tell what are you doing here in the nation of Naswar? @Hyperion Mar gaya hai kya, or are you entertaining your favorite goat? Oh and Alphee Hinduguy's busy with Rampi, it seems the idea of a prostrate massage finally brought him over.

@levina Who are you, and pray tell what are you doing here in the nation of Naswar?.
ask@Zakii ....he directed me here.
coffee.gif
:..........when free read my post #30017 on this thread page no. 2002. :cool:

And @mod if my comments were off the topic here...then pls edit them.I thought this was a chit chat thread.
Just learning my way through pdf.

Last edited:
Ask @Zakii ....he directed me here.
coffee.gif
And you assumed that the nation of Naswar would open its arms and welcome you..just like that? @Alpha1 Educate her while I ruminate upon whether or not to feed her to the Buttsy.

Ask @Zakii ....he directed me here.
coffee.gif

And @mod if my comments were off the topic here...then you edit them.I thought this was a chit chat thread.
Just learning my way through pdf.
you just got trolled by Dilli baba :D
Yes this is a chit chat thread!

And you assumed that the nation of Naswar would open its arms and welcome you..just like that? @Alpha1 Educate her while I ruminate upon whether or not to feed her to the Buttsy.
confused2.gif

idea.gif
:.......

Naah...right now ignorance is complete bliss to me.

confused2.gif

idea.gif
:.......

Naah...right now ignorance is complete bliss to me.
you must get to know the rules of naswar!
I am in charge here and the rest of the people here are my loyal subjects....
Cats are the national animal of our naswar land

Ohhhh.....
Not interested in applying for a citizenship....:p

i would like to remain an infiltrator here...
icon_twisted.gif
@RAMPAGE requesting air strike mission or better call the GREAT BUTTSY here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom