What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oi @Hyperion yaraaa kuch bataaa tou sahiii :

(i) Career Opportunities as a Management Accountant or a Financial Manager (Treasury) !

(ii) Both of the above in Turkey !

(iii) Where the heck do I learn Turkish here in Lahore ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, no one bites nowadays. Not even the BD'ians. They all think of me as bad-luck, as they get banned eventually because of me! :D

Nowadays working hard on one of your country mates.....he's such an easy mark......... :devil:

So the usual. :lol:

Thanks. :tup:

1. Management Accountant (Yes)
2. Turkey (Excellent choice)
3. Turkish is way too easy. Don't learn it in Lahore, come here get a girlfriend and you'll be A OK within 3 months!

Oi @Hyperion yaraaa kuch bataaa tou sahiii :

(i) Career Opportunities as a Management Accountant or a Financial Manager (Treasury) !

(ii) Both of the above in Turkey !

(iii) Where the heck do I learn Turkish here in Lahore ?

Nighty night yaro....... stupid seminar........ I hate too many people in one place......... and then sitting there, listening to morons....... ufffffffffffffffffffffff :undecided:

1. Management Accountant (Yes)

Really yaaar....you're not pulling my leg or anything ? Because everyone I've talked to - Management Accounting - Fazooool.....go for Financial Accounting - Job Scope bohat haiii because as a Mgmt.Accountant tumhein koi job nahin miliiii giii !

So yaaar seriously tell me - Any chance ? Really any chance because I really...really like the field ! Whereas Financial Accounting makes me wanna rip out whatever remains of my hair whenever I'm studying it !

2. Turkey (Excellent choice)

Pakiii baaat haiii ! What about the language issue ? My Mom & Dad have visited Turkey about 3 times (last time was a few months ago - Kapadokkia was the place - Kisssiii kooo English nahin aaatiiii) & love the country !

I dunno what would be the job scope over there for a Management Accountant - I'm done with ACCA & now I'm thinking of topping it up with either a CIMA (management accounting, business analysis, financial management) or an ICAEW (primarily Audit & Financial Reporting oriented) - All 3 are International Qualifications with good standing but would the Turks even know about that ?

3. Turkish is way too easy. Don't learn it in Lahore, come here get a girlfriend and you'll be A OK within 3 months!

Like thats going to work - Ammmiii koi maslaaa nahin mein aaapniii GF kei saath rahoon gaaa aur woh mujheee Turkish sikhaaa deiii giii ! :lol:

1. Management Accountant is THE thing. Forget about Financial Manager, poori zindagi ****** hotay raho gay!!!! STOP LISTENING TO PEOPLE :hitwall:

2. Turkish is very very very easy. Trust me. Yes, true, no one knows English, almost no one, however, that's the beauty why you get to learn it so easily. Almost everyone I know was fluent in it within the first few months.

3. Again, you have to bring your ami into everything. You are a grown man, for heavens sake grow a pair. Tukrish girls are awesome. I MEAN AWESOME. Pakistani larkian nakhray karr karr kay marti hain, aur mazzay kee baat hai kay manhoos bhee saath hoti hain'. Aggar Allah shakkal aur seerat day to insaan gharoor bhee karray, Pakistan mein to ganga hee ulti behti hai. Na shakkal, na soorat aur Nakhray Himmalyas say oonchay!

Turkish girls are down to earth, look like angels, friendlier than anyone you ever met in your life. Even more than your own blood relatives. So trust me when I say this, THEY ARE THE FIEST EXAMPLES OF GODS CRAFTSMANSHIP. Body & soul!

Really yaaar....you're not pulling my leg or anything ? Because everyone I've talked to - Management Accounting - Fazooool.....go for Financial Accounting - Job Scope bohat haiii because as a Mgmt.Accountant tumhein koi job nahin miliiii giii !

So yaaar seriously tell me - Any chance ? Really any chance because I really...really like the field ! Whereas Financial Accounting makes me wanna rip out whatever remains of my hair whenever I'm studying it !

Pakiii baaat haiii ! What about the language issue ? My Mom & Dad have visited Turkey about 3 times (last time was a few months ago - Kapadokkia was the place - Kisssiii kooo English nahin aaatiiii) & love the country !

I dunno what would be the job scope over there for a Management Accountant - I'm done with ACCA & now I'm thinking of topping it up with either a CIMA (management accounting, business analysis, financial management) or an ICAEW (primarily Audit & Financial Reporting oriented) - All 3 are International Qualifications with good standing but would the Turks even know about that ?

Like thats going to work - Ammmiii koi maslaaa nahin mein aaapniii GF kei saath rahoon gaaa aur woh mujheee Turkish sikhaaa deiii giii ! :lol:

Buttsy yara, me off to bed now. Send me a PM if you need any additional pointers. Happy to help anyway I can! :wave:

@Armstrong

Australia is the best option for Management Accountant or Financial Manager rather than turkey :pop:

Australia is a hotbed of racists. Turkey is heavens on earth. You have no idea what you are comparing!

@Armstrong

Australia is the best option for Management Accountant or Financial Manager rather than turkey :pop:

Yara, do you remember my h****w******@me < email? If you do, send me an email there!!! If not, I'll send it to you in your PM box.

Where do I send a PM to ? :what:

Tukrish girls are awesome. I MEAN AWESOME. Pakistani larkian nakhray karr karr kay marti hain, aur mazzay kee baat hai kay manhoos bhee saath hoti hain'. Aggar Allah shakkal aur seerat day to insaan gharoor bhee karray, Pakistan mein to ganga hee ulti behti hai. Na shakkal, na soorat aur Nakhray Himmalyas say oonchay!

Turkish girls are down to earth, look like angels, friendlier than anyone you ever met in your life. Even more than your own blood relatives. So trust me when I say this, THEY ARE THE FIEST EXAMPLES OF GODS CRAFTSMANSHIP. Body & soul!
Now you understand why I hate Desi girls soo much? :D
in punjabi we say!
Desi girls are >>>>
Na munh naa matha
Jin paharoo latha!

I Mean most of them are ugly as hell,
ok, some would say beauty lies in the eye of the beholder but They don't have any other quality either :flame:
and they are so proud as if the whole world belongs to them
:sick::sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom