Dil laganay ki hum ko mili ye saza

Koi apna bana kai daghaa de giaa

@Alpha1 :D

this should be your signature !!!
good one, Lol :rofl:
I think I realy am Drugged today :D
Can't stop laughing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @Pboy btw how are you? What are you studying btw'?

smileys-smiley-with-sign-653645.gif

kisi ny Golf khelni hy?:bunny:
@p(-)0ENiX

i like it

I tried it, it's alright I guess. I don't even play many online Facebook games to be honest.

@p(-)0ENiX ko churailon wali games pasnd hey like Hasta la Meurte n Avengers

Hasta la Muerta? Doesn't that have something to do with death? I haven't played any game called "Avengers".

Here are some of the games I like, some of which I am still waiting for. :D

- Saints Row IV
- Assassin's Creed Series
- Grand Theft Auto Series
- Mortal Kombat Series
- Tekken Series
- Remember Me
- Watch Dogs
- Infinity Blade Series (iOS game)

I tried it, it's alright I guess. I don't even play many online Facebook games to be honest.

Hasta la Muerta? Doesn't that have something to do with death? I haven't played any game called "Avengers".

Here are some of the games I like, some of which I am still waiting for. :D

- Saints Row IV
- Assassin's Creed Series
- Grand Theft Auto Series
- Mortal Kombat Series
- Tekken Series
- Remember Me
- Watch Dogs
- Infinity Blade Series (iOS game)

Avengers is on dat movie n yes Hasta la meurte is a death game...:tongue:

i never played any game in da list u gave:undecided::girl_wacko:

Avengers is on dat movie n yes Hasta la meurte is a death game...:tongue:

The Avengers movie is based on Marvel comics, & the only games I have played with Marvel super heroes are the Spider-man series & one X-Men fighting game.

Oh yeah, I also play Iron Man 3 on my phone. :lol:

I still don't know this "Hasta La Muerte" game though.

i never played any game in da list u gave:undecided::girl_wacko:

You can start playing them now. :)

The Avengers movie is based on Marvel comics, & the only games I have played with Marvel super heroes are the Spider-man series & one X-Men fighting game.

Oh yeah, I also play Iron Man 3 on my phone. :lol:

I still don't know this "Hasta La Muerte" game though.

You can start playing them now. :)

The Unexplained Files: Spontaneous Combustion Victim : Video : Science Channel

nw is this possible? see da video in da news

Spontaneous human combustion: Man's body bursts into flames on the sofa - but he lives to tell the tale - Mirror Online

I didn't visit those links, but I searched for "spontaneous human combustion" on Google after seeing the article you posted in the other thread. To be honest I don't know much if anything at all about this phenomenon.

Spontaneous human combustion (Wikipedia)

Many hypotheses attempt to explain how SHC might occur but according to those that rely on scientific understanding, incidents that might appear as spontaneous combustion actually had an external source of ignition – and the likelihood of true spontaneous human combustion is quite low. Benjamin Radford, science writer and deputy editor of the science magazine Skeptical Inquirer, casts doubt on the plausibility of spontaneous human combustion, "If SHC is a real phenomenon (and not the result of an elderly or infirm person being too close to a flame source), why doesn’t it happen more often? There are 6 billion people in the world, and yet we don’t see reports of people bursting into flame while walking down the street, attending football games, or sipping a coffee at a local Starbucks." Paranormal researcher Brian Dunning states that SHC stories "are simply the rare cases where a natural death in isolation has been followed by a slow combustion from some nearby source of ignition." He further claimed that these stories of people suddenly aflame should be called "Unsolved deaths by fire", since the cause being unknown did not mean SHC had occurred.

Brian J. Ford has suggested that ketosis, possibly caused by alcoholism or low-carb dieting, produces acetone, which is highly flammable and could therefore lead to apparently spontaneous combustion.

Thanks for the information. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom