Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh lo laddu -
ladoo1.jpg

Tareef ki :)

but why areu so happy?? :whistle:
i was praising her,not you :P

I love you too..... :smitten:

ZeeeZuuuu..... See what did I tell you...... just playing hard to get....... and I like it....... :P
@ZYXW

May itni bhi chalak nhi ap ki skills ko Zung(rust) lag gaya hai :omghaha: :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok... ok..... piyaree Mirzay....... :smitten:

Although ZeeeZuuu may pat you every now and then, do remember that the Emperor has a nasty habit of kicking..... so with all good things come certain "inconveniences"...... sure you ready for them??? :devil:

@Alpha1......don't fear him....he's all words and no action...trust me! As long as you have the MY support, even his habit of kicking can't get to you :D haha

While you were away.... @Mirzay has been made Empress # 3...... I told you many times...... act before you talk....... now bow down before your empress....... :rofl:

Your majesty - giving @Mirzay 's hand in marriage solves the alphee issue for good. One less problem for the kingdom, whats the verdict? :coffee:

As I said.... I thought you were the one lost in "Qum ka mela", recently I found out that it isn't true.... so I'm back old me...... :smitten:

So baby, you give permission for her to be wifey # 3? :D

@Mirzay I like you a lot...you can have my spot....RAKH LO....please please mirzay say yes please my way out :rofl:

Manhoos, yeh koi "watta satta" thori chall raha hai? Only way out of the Royal Household is when you are dead..... you sure about it? :devil:

@Mirzay I like you a lot...you can have my spot....RAKH LO....please please mirzay say yes please my way out :rofl:

While you were away.... @Mirzay has been made Empress # 3...... I told you many times...... act before you talk....... now bow down before your empress....... :rofl:

Lala bina swayamvar ke faisla kese krdiya apne :undecided:

Don't worry you're my elder bro you have to organize this event for me and call princes from all over the world and sing song "meri pyari behna bani gi dulhaniya"

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom