What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jhoooti manhoos.... I asked you as soon as I opened up Nawaristan....... tumharay nakhray hee itnay thay kay sara ka sara mazza kirr-kirra ho gaya tha...... :angry:

You are the only one who's saying this otherwise no one ever asked me for date neither for coffee :cray:

she is a one of the fiercest woman i have interacted with.. :fie:
i am sure she can tame even our emperor @Hyperion :D

hats off to the lady,if it weren't for some peculiar posts of hers..

Yeh lo laddu -
ladoo1.jpg

Tareef ki :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You are the only one who's saying this otherwise no one ever asked me for date neither for coffee :cray:

LMFAO.....not everyone is blessed with the ability/intelligence to realize the value of things :D I am though and would be even if I was a guy haha :P

As I said.... I thought you were the one lost in "Qum ka mela", recently I found out that it isn't true.... so I'm back old me...... :smitten:

Before that you made me your sister :P

So baby, you give permission for her to be wifey # 3? :D

LMFAO.....not everyone is blessed with the ability/intelligence to realize the value of things :D I am though and would be even if I was a guy haha :P

So you two are already searching for the fourth spot? I love you girls!!!! :D

1. Wifey
2. ZeeeZuuu
3. Mirzay Manhoos
4. Ruskie..... YAYYYY

What else could an Emperor ask for!!! :yay:

Don't forget my pet Alpheee... :D

:rofl::rofl: @Mirzay let him dream its number 4 we are searching for :whistle:

HI BABYYYYYYYYYY :kiss3: im disappointed....what is this....you couldn't get her smh......TURN OFF!!
:D

Yeh buhut chalak khillari hai....... don't worry, the Emperor has got this under control! :D

Oh shiiiit

Meri jan, she already loves me too much.... it's more of a cultural thing..... where we need to play the "game"........ :D

:rofl::rofl: @Mirzay let him dream its number 4 we are searching for :whistle:

HI BABYYYYYYYYYY :kiss3: im disappointed....what is this....you couldn't get her smh......TURN OFF!!
:D

Yesh... I am...... love my sis....... and my nieces even more so........ they are my life......... :smitten:

Now back to business...... manhoos, maine kabb karwai tumhari shaadi........:angry:

Karwa hee na doon', kabb say Aero tumharay peechay lagga hua hai....... main' koi paggal hoon, itni piyari opportunity haath say jaany doon..... :whistle:

Your majesty - giving @Mirzay 's hand in marriage solves the alphee issue for good. One less problem for the kingdom, whats the verdict? :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom