What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion @Mamba - An auntie of mine cooked Mutton for me, ever so lovingly ! :)

I felt like puking thats how much I hate Mutton ! :bad:

But I ate it still despite the feeling that Mutton gives me (even if it cooked very good) & now I feel like throwing up even 3 hours after that whenever the residual taste of it pops up in my mouth or my mind's eye ! :cray:

Koi Solution tou bataoooo ? :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
What's wrong with you..... I KEEEL YOU....... Hypey loves mutton..... :smitten:

@Hyperion @Mamba - An auntie of mine cooked Mutton for me, ever so lovingly ! :)

But I ate it still despite the feeling that Mutton gives me (even if it cooked very good) & now I feel like throwing up even 3 hours after that whenever the residual taste of it pops up in my mouth or my mind's eye ! :cray:

Ooo I ate a lot of muttön today!
But.t sahab didnt you have BP problem?

Pepto bismol. :toast_sign:

hUwbc0V.png

What's wrong with you..... I KEEEL YOU....... Hypey loves mutton..... :smitten:

I hate Mutton....I hate its smell so much ! :bad:

Ooo I ate a lot of muttön today!
But.t sahab didnt you have BP problem?

Yup I do - Too much Masalaa gives me a higher BP otherwise I'm fine !

@Armstrong what's with everyone using the expression "aao na zaraa khushbu lagake"? What it means, please tell me someone, WHAT IT MEANS!!

I can't answer that or @Hyperion will kill me ! :omghaha:

I KEEEEEEEEL YOU........ :pissed:

@Armstrong what's with everyone using the expression "aao na zaraa khushbu lagake"? What it means, please tell me someone, WHAT IT MEANS!!

DUDE I DON'T HAVE ANYONES EMAILS..... I WORK 18 HOURS A DAY (basically no time for anything else... other than discuss awesome music, and chat with friends here)...... THIS IS THE FIRST AND ONLY FORUM I EVER JOINED BTW.... :blink:

@Hyperion,whats with the email i got from your Nville in com?

I KEEEEEEEEL YOU........ :pissed:

DUDE I DON'T HAVE ANYONES EMAILS..... I WORK 18 HOURS A DAY...... THIS IS THE FIRST AND ONLY FORUM I EVER JOINED.... :blink:
Oh,then it must something else but it looked like it came from this forum.
Btw,WHY SHOUT?
I asked a normal question DUDE.

and i have whole discographias of these bands-- crazy.. i know

@Armstrong Me is no scared of @Hyperion- me is wanting to know the meaning of that expression still. Tameez se bata do! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom