What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Games first life later. That's what I always say :D

FHyUELS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There are times when I have the urge to be like my great-great-great-great-grandpa and lead hordes of Mongol warriors to conquer the world and then there are times I wana be Porus and face Alexandar. I know that feel, bro.
I wanna fight side by side with Mark Antony in the Gallic Wars. also it would be an honor to fight with Spartacus and Crixus in the Third Servile War !!! :D

I wanna fight side by side with Mark Antony in the Gallic Wars. also it would be an honor to fight with Spartacus and Crixus in the Third Servile War !!! :D

It's always an honour to rally with Spartacus and Crixus against the Romans, I would join you there!

@Jessica_L

Threatening Individuals with physical violence on internet is lamest thing that someone could do.

If you stop acting like that on internet, people would have more respect for you;else they would treat you like an ranting airhead.

This is not regarding a particular thread but a general observation i have made for your handle and suggestions are in good faith.

@Jessica_L

Threatening Individuals with physical violence on internet is lamest thing that someone could do.

If you stop acting like that on internet, people would have more respect for you;else they would treat you like an ranting airhead.

This is not regarding a particular thread but a general observation i have made for your handle and suggestions are in good faith.

When was I Threatening Individuals over the internet?

which total war is easy on sys requirement ... like rise of nations..

Medieval 2 works on 256 MB Nvidia+2 GB RAM, I played it like 3 years ago. You can try Rome TW though. Btw sample this trailer from Rome-TW2, Hannibal Barca is the protagonist :devil:, cant wait to get my hands on it and burn Rome down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom