What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry i confused warsaw alliance with axis alliance. :hitwall:

Yes surrenders are political decisions but the morale also counts alot. fall of East Pakistan is a perfect example. the local population against the PA and PA's low morale led to it's ultimate defeat.

And no the morale of PA was very high but dropped when they were ordered to retreat !!!!
might come as a surprise to many but Soliders back than were sent to fight a war on a very short notice.
As my nanni recalls my mamo was sent to Bangladesh right after one month of getting enlisted - he was a PoW. th guy has no spirit of nationalism, he enlisted for army, just to secure his future, but after a month he was sent to a war......one can guess the morale over there

Again, the common misconception of what happened in 71. That is far from the reason and yes the Soviet Union was the strongest nation known to man at that time, no other nation could have won a war like that just after liquidating its army's top leadership in a purge. Where do you think even the idea of fitting radio command devices on to tanks and the Blitzkrieg emerge from- which the Germans then copied.

Again you are conflating bravery with loss of command initiative, seriously read that book.
let us agree to disagree.

waisay bhi meri post count to increase ho nahi rahi itni lambi lambi lines likhnay sai and you don't have enough knowledge of medieval history to fascinate me !!! :D

might come as a surprise to many but Soliders back than were sent to fight a war on a very short notice.
As my nanni recalls my mamo was sent to Bangladesh right after one month of getting enlisted - he was a PoW. th guy has no spirit of nationalism, he enlisted for army, just to secure his future, but after a month he was sent to a war......one can guess the morale over there
yara i was talking about kargil not 71 :) !!!

You talking about Pakistan during 1971 war when you say morale?
kargil ..........

Pakistanis whoop dat Indian a$$, all day erry day. Real talk.
where the hell were you when i was whooping dillinger's endian a$$. :D

Nope, insomnia and caffeine keeps me up at night.

Who's pointing any fingers, just correcting a factually incorrect statement.:rolleyes:

80,000+ cases to 20,000+ per year and too with a population which is less than a third of India and endowed with unimaginable wealth.:laughcry:

You talking about America? America and India do not compare, in India rape is under reported and marital rape is not even considered rape. Also in America it is encouraged for rape victims to come forward and much more so than in India where woman cannot walk around in the capital after dark without being openly groped.

let us agree to disagree.

yara i was talking about kargil not 71 :) !!!

kargil ..........

where the hell were you when i was whooping dillinger's endian a$$. :D

oh ok, well morale will always be high when you have your GCO leading from the front especially when it comes to India .

You talking about America? America and India do not compare, in India rape is under reported and marital rape is not even considered rape. Also in America it is encouraged for rape victims to come forward and much more so than in India where woman cannot walk around in the capital after dark without being openly groped.

Is that so? Would you care to take up the reports on the under-reporting trend in the US?

Might want to read up on what the AMA has to say on that unless you know better.

Mambi let it go. We have way more demons to deal with in our own backyard.

oh yes, i blame you for this... come on you sissy, fight with me :nhl_checking:

fencing.gif

My granduncle I guess you can say was also a POW after 1971, he was seasoned though and my nanima says how he used to say morale was high enough that if need be all would have fought to the end but almost no one wanted to actually be there.

Is that so? Would you care to take up the reports on the under-reporting trend in the US?

Might want to read up on what the AMA has to say on that unless you know better.

I never said under reporting was nonexistent but once again you just pointing fingers so you won't have to admit to your problem.

My granduncle I guess you can say was also a POW after 1971, he was seasoned though and my nanima says how he used to say morale was high enough that if need be all would have fought to the end but almost no one wanted to actually be there.

I never said under reporting was nonexistent but once again you just pointing fingers so you won't have to admit to your problem.

BUT we do have problems it is simply that your labeling is incorrect. I already clarified a few posts a go that it was the latter that my posts were meant to clear. Otherwise we can gladly hash out the gender issues in low income patriarchal society.

oddly, i never asked my mamoo much about it, he lives in karachi now; i will have to make him spill the beans. hes been huge supporter of Bibi....

At least Pakistanis admit their problems though although they have no solutions.

Pakistan does not even submit said statistics nor collate said data- check and verify that out too.

oddly, i never asked my mamoo much about it, he lives in karachi now; i will have to make him spill the beans. hes been huge supporter of Bibi....

Bibi? Ye kaun hai ab, altu, zardari, tind- who's bibi? Is she belligerent against India too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom