What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarkar, I already declared you 'the' guru......... Aalam-Panah, meri itni himmat kahan!!!!! you really do rule the tune-o-sphere...... :D

please start posting-- why am i the only one whos posting most of the songs -- we should mutually lose our credibility :)

Sarkar, I already declared you 'the' guru......... Aalam-Panah, meri itni himmat kahan!!!!! you really do rule the tune-o-sphere...... :D

you know while posting i have not referred to any index of bands or my music hard drive which is locked somewhere for the past 4 years-- my laptop has under 20gb of music

Manti, my friend, this one for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
He also mentioned a vampire like attribute you failed to refute :blink:
@Hyperion can be a real pain in the neck, one need only think of it in figurative terms.

Waise Hype it makes sense, Butt can only be devoid of it if he wished to be so by his own choice in the first place- otherwise uske jitne lambe posts hain- the quantum cannot be matched and quality as it is is top notch. :agree:

i am planning to order a shelf of 6 vertical columns -- the width of this shelf would be a little greater than a big door -its depth equal to the width of a dvd case- its height should be around 6.2 so i can see all dvds in the shelf

i think 6colums would cover all my dvds

I Knew it ! :sniper:
@Dillinger is full TT material tbh

Sshhhh!

you have opportunity to save your online sisters... :lol:

i am planning to order a shelf of 6 vertical columns -- the width of this shelf would be a little greater than a big door -its depth equal to the width of a dvd case- its height should be around 6.2 so i can see all dvds in the shelf

i think 6colums would cover all my dvds

should you not rip them and store in some other medium.

you have opportunity to save your online sisters... :lol:

should you not rip them and store in some other medium.

too time consuming

guys

is there any way to link a desktop dvd rom[player/writer] independently to a laptop which has an out of order cd player?? does it have to have some specific ports in the front or back or can any desktop player be hooked as a mobile rom to a laptop?????

too time consuming

guys

is there any way to link a desktop dvd rom[player/writer] independently to a laptop which has an out of order cd player?? does it have to have some specific ports in the front or back or can any desktop player be hooked as a mobile rom to a laptop?????

you can buy an enclosure but i guess it will be cheaper to buy an external dvd drive...
or you can stream music from your desktop to lappy but that will need your desktop to be switched on

Yara, a cheap external enclosure will do..... before buying make sure that the ports on your laptop support it (e.g.... USB1.0/2.0/3.0 etc etc)

too time consuming

guys

@Flamingo Among other things you speak/read/comprehend Russian too? :blink:

We need to meet someday.

she is married and also she is sikhni.... she is going to stab you if you do anything funny :P

Yara, a cheap external enclosure will do..... before buying make sure that the ports on your laptop support it (e.g.... USB1.0/2.0/3.0 etc etc)

an external dvd drive will be cheaper I think..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom