What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hinduguy its my couzins lappy and faisalabad is very near jhang..... so i guess ........:girl_wacko:
1237048_180602692123948_1992079061_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@hinduguy You need to be lynched, sympathizing with lungi bangers repeatedly. @Hyperion we have a traitor in our midst.

Last edited by a moderator:
TREACHERY! You are no Indian! Then die you must, and painfully, and in the company of one of the fence hoppers.:angry:

am hedging my bet ... if India breaks up... I would migrate to bd... and probably you too bihari will join eastern cluster... :cheesy:

am hedging my bet ... if India breaks up... I would migrate to bd... and probably you too bihari will join eastern cluster... :cheesy:

IF IT COMES EVEN CLOSE TO THAT THEN I SHALL PERSONALLY TAKE OVER THE NATIONAL COMMAND AUTHORITY AND PERPETRATE CONTINENTAL GENOCIDE! Burn every living thing to ashes and let the world know the true meaning of wrath and despair.

Thankfully it just ain't gonna happen.:smokin:

IF IT COMES EVEN CLOSE TO THAT THEN I SHALL PERSONALLY TAKE OVER THE NATIONAL COMMAND AUTHORITY AND PERPETRATE CONTINENTAL GENOCIDE! Burn every living thing to ashes and let the world know the true meaning of wrath and despair.

Thankfully it just ain't gonna happen.:smokin:
yeah... you are very unlikely to take over national command..

I can imajine the kind of love
what was your last dream about..describe it in detail.. (200 words... 5 marks)

I had a dream that that I am an 18y old president in uniform of a state that is the size of antartica,,,, and i am at war with many other nations........ etc etc
in that dream i also have supernatural capabilities like hemophillia(drinking blood) and black titanium wing that only appear during a full moon

Just as likely as India breaking apart..but still continental genocide sounds nice. Actually it would be joyous- to taste the horror of so many souls pushed into a fiery embrace.:smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom